Honored Contributor

Comcast trying to Outbid Disney to Buy Fox

Apparently they are offering all cash.

So WHY can't I get QVC2 on my Xfinity/Comcast channel lineup??? They olready offer about 1000 other channels! Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Re: Comcast trying to Outbid Disney to Buy Fox

@beach-mom wrote:

So WHY can't I get QVC2 on my Xfinity/Comcast channel lineup??? They olready offer about 1000 other channels! Smiley Frustrated

LOL..  More people watch Fox then watching grass.  I want anyone to buy it and change it for the better. QVC2 is small potatoes compared to Fox.  I have FIOS by the way.  We had the choice of the two.  Glad I picked them instead of Comcast.

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

LOL..  More people watch Fox then watching grass.  I want anyone to buy it and change it for the better. QVC2 is small potatoes compared to Fox.  I have FIOS by the way.  We had the choice of the two.  Glad I picked them instead of Comcast.

@songbird - It's the whole company, 21st Century Fox. Still with all of that cash flow, why can't they give me QVC2? Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I understand your point, but believe me, you aren't missing a thing...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

Fox news is not for sale.

Honored Contributor

It’s a good thing Fox News isn’t for sale. If Disney bought them, it would seriously dampen my love of Disney. 😝
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

Fox news is not for sale.

Yes.. that's true

The 21st Century Fox assets up for grabs include the

historic 20th Century Fox movie studio, which has

produced such classics as Miracle on 34th Street, 

AlienTitanic, and the original Star Wars film, plus

Fox's television studio (The Simpsons, Empire) and

FX and National Geographic channels. They also include

a one-third stake in Hulu, Fox's 22 regional sports

networks and its stake in U.K.-based satellite TV and

Internet provider Sky. 

Respected Contributor

Fox is just fine the way it is.  Heaven forbid someone buys it and attempts to change it into another CNN or MSNBC. 

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Valued Contributor

@Topaz Gem wrote:

Fox is just fine the way it is.  Heaven forbid someone buys it and attempts to change it into another CNN or MSNBC. 

I enjoy watching Fox news.  I would not want to see a far left company buy Fox.  I agree with you.

Honored Contributor

I’m surprised Disney would want them in their portfolio since their views don’t align with Them.