Honored Contributor

Comcast sent me a gift . . . totally FREE!!

UPS just delivered to me from Comcast a totally free Samsung Galaxy Tab4 tablet!!  It's exactly the same as my daughter's so she's going to set it up for me.  It came with a gift card thanking me for being a valued customer.  (It is true that I have used them for many years and pay all my bills on time!)  We are charging it now.

I have never used a tablet before, but I guess I will now.  I can't remember ever getting something like that free before!!

Have any of you ever received a gift like that free from one of your providers?  I'm speechless!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Re: Comcast sent me a gift . . . totally FREE!!

Never. That sure is a nice change from cable providers offering their best deals to new customers, though.
Respected Contributor

Lucky you! No one deserves this more than you, enjoy, I know you will use it well.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Esteemed Contributor

Samsung usually gives customers perks. This a link to find any extras that come with a tablet. http://www.samsung.com/us/galaxy-gifts/

Honored Contributor

I would verify that it actually came from them before setting it up, that's for sure.  You never know.  Smiley Happy

If it really is what it appears to be - very cool!  I cannot remember having received such a gift for being a good customer.  Hey, I'm a very good customer, pay my bills all early.  wah.  (j/k)

Esteemed Contributor

Good for you! Enjoy your new tablet!

Nope, nothing like that has ever happened to us!

Frequent Contributor

We, too, have been with Comcast for many years, in our two homes to the tune of $400+ a month, and do pay our bills on time or early.  I am still waiting for a thank you much left a gift.  Glad to see, though, someone is being appreciated for their loyalty in such a fun way.

Honored Contributor

I'm lucky if I get the service I pay for out of Comcast!

But congrats on your free tablet!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Frequent Contributor

We, too, have been with Comcast for many years, in our two homes to the tune of $400+ a month, and do pay our bills on time or early.  I am still waiting for a thank you much less a gift.  Glad to see, though, someone is being appreciated for their loyalty in such a nice way.  Enjoy playing with your new toy!

Honored Contributor

Wow!  I'm glad I was sitting down when I read your post.  Good for you on your surprise gift!  We've had Comcast cable for years and years and years and have never gotten anything from them except increased rates.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?