Valued Contributor

Comcast Users and online guide for QVC

If you have Comcast would you kindly check and see if beginnina around July 1 - the only Q shows listed are those that occur on a regular basis. The Guide is supposed to go out for two weeks. What is listed is simply Shopping. 

I recall this happening a few years ago and it didn't say Shopping but simply not available. After several calls to someone at the Q, he got it straight. I pretty much don't watch the Q live but watch recorded shows.

This only occurs for QVC and no other channels.

TIA for checking your online Guide. Perhaps someone at the Q will read this and notify someone to get it up to date.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Comcast Users and online guide for QVC

Comcast Philly. Just checked my listings and yes, there are many time slots for programming just listed as "shopping". Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@QPrincess  I'm seeing the same thing, beginning on June 29, it just shows "Shopping."

Honored Contributor

A few days ago, I noticed that too, but today all looks OK.  

Esteemed Contributor

My guide has updated since my first post and is starting to populate some of the "shopping" listings with the names of some of the shows, but not all yet.

Honored Contributor

I have Comcast in the DC area, but I use Tivo.  

I can see all the shows, including a soon to be new overnight favorite called Social Distancing Helpers.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

@Caligurll wrote:

My guide has updated since my first post and is starting to populate some of the "shopping" listings with the names of some of the shows, but not all yet.

It seems to be, at least for me, only the shows that are scheduled the same time each week are showing. Comcast runs the online guide for two weeks and the Q is the only show that is not showing a completed schedule.

Again - hoping the powers that be at the Q see this and fix it.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Honored Contributor

yes, for me, i am seeing a lot of boxes that just say "SHOPPING."

you can use the online program guide to see what is coming up for the next few weeks.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

yes, for me, i am seeing a lot of boxes that just say "SHOPPING."

you can use the online program guide to see what is coming up for the next few weeks.

Thanks Sunshine. I'm aware of the Q online schedule but being as I don't watch any Q live, I record shows. It is so much easier to look at two weeks schedule on Comcast and just click on the shows I want to record.

It is starting to fill in but still has "shopping" for many time slots.

Valued Contributor

Anyone know how to get QVC to fix it or even acknowledge my post under Customer care. Twice now I have asked for someone on the customer care team (I know moderators read posts) to even acknowledge that they saw my two posts about this. Nothing.

So instead of two weeks of an online guide where one can record what they want over that time period - we have only through July 5. This is only with QVC and QVC2.

I never watch Q live and record everything that interests me. That way I can zip through a show very quickly and stop and look only at what interests me. Guess I won't be Q shopping for the next several weeks. And that's probably not a bad thing.Heart