Respected Contributor

Re: Colors of the sky beautiful

@godi wrote:

@nova  I live in a little town outside of Pittsburgh Pa.  I am at the highest point here. The sunsets can be astounding. The wind is insane up here. I can not have any furniture or cushions on my deck. But views like this it's worth it. I am so glad the great people here enjoy these pictures. I think I am going to frame the one. ❤️

I live in a little town outside of Pittsburgh,Pa., but I haven't seen these beautiful skies. Guess I'm going to have to start looking more.

Trusted Contributor

@godi wrote:

@nova  I live in a little town outside of Pittsburgh Pa.  I am at the highest point here. The sunsets can be astounding. The wind is insane up here. I can not have any furniture or cushions on my deck. But views like this it's worth it. I am so glad the great people here enjoy these pictures. I think I am going to frame the one. ❤️

@godi   I thank you for posting your beautiful photos.  It's a treat!  You have a great eye for framing the shot!  I've never been to your area but my daughter-in-law had grandparents that lived in Pittsburgh and she always says the memories of visiting them there as a child are some of her happiest childhood memories.  

Have a wonderful New Year!

Super Contributor

Wow!

Contributor

So beautiful. Thanks for sharing.