Respected Contributor

Re: Colorado father confesses to killing wife/kids

@Pearlee wrote:

@fourpaws56 wrote:

I just watched the video, that man shows zero emotion,he looks cold and callous. He probably will get the death penalty,even if he gets life, without parole and put in GP, he most likely will be beat to death by his roomies.....either way, such a waste of tax payer dollars.

I think if someone is 100% proven guilty,they need the twenty five cent solution...

@fourpaws56  Well, that hasn't happened yet to the charming Scott Peterson or Jeffrey McDonald so I wouldn't count on it.  At least Scottie is on Death Row.

I agree completely about the waste of taxpayer money.

for whatever reason SP has special accommodations in SQ. Death Row inmates stay in a cell 23 hours a day..I heard this from a reliable source he does all kinds of things to be protected...just gross!

Respected Contributor

@cherry wrote:

This dreadful person ,makes a dead beat dad ,look like a humanitarian. They don't support their children, but they don't murder them, either

I hope he gets life without parole

@cherry  Since Colorado has capital punishment, perhaps the death penalty would be more fitting!

Respected Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

When a person is so crazy and wants out of the family situation, why not take yourself out of the equation? Do these crazies expect to live a normal life once the family is eliminated?

@OKPrincess  sociopaths or psychopaths do not think rationally as do you and I!

Honored Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

He reminded me of Scott Peterson.  Obviously a sociopath. 

@GSPgirl  Except Scott still to this day says he is innocent.....he never admitted murdering Lacy and her unborn child....

Honored Contributor

Here  is some recent info on the family ....looks like money problems for one thing....

http://www.newser.com/story/263409/2/cops-we-found-body-of-missing-mother.html

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Unbelievable .....  does anyone know if Colorado has the death penalty?

yes

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My heart and prayers go out to the loved ones who are hurting from the evil this man has committed. I pray God gives them comfort and the peace that passeth all understanding.

Respected Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@fourpaws56 wrote:

I just watched the video, that man shows zero emotion,he looks cold and callous. He probably will get the death penalty,even if he gets life, without parole and put in GP, he most likely will be beat to death by his roomies.....either way, such a waste of tax payer dollars.

I think if someone is 100% proven guilty,they need the twenty five cent solution...

@fourpaws56  Well, that hasn't happened yet to the charming Scott Peterson or Jeffrey McDonald so I wouldn't count on it.  At least Scottie is on Death Row.

I agree completely about the waste of taxpayer money.

for whatever reason SP has special accommodations in SQ. Death Row inmates stay in a cell 23 hours a day..I heard this from a reliable source he does all kinds of things to be protected...just gross!

Scott also has his own TV and a view of the Bay. That same Bay he tossed his wife and child in. He also has a long time girlfriend. He has more accommodations then the homeless people. 

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

Makes me wonder if he killed the girls before she returned home from her trip.

Trusted Contributor

That was the very first thing I thought of when I heard the news say that, @NickNack.  He killed 4 people, not three.