Honored Contributor

Re: Colorado Dad To Be Sentenced Monday

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

Did anyone watch the sentencing???????? OMGGGGGGGG

What happened??

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

His parents may well love him but a person that does this to his kids,and wife ,does not know how to love ,i hope some one gets to him in jail he is trash.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

He deserves whatever he gets in prison....and it will not be pretty....

Respected Contributor

Yes, he is an evil person who should not be allowed out of prison. However, I don’t wish him harm by others in prison because then I am hoping someone else will commit a violent act against another person. I’ll let the legal system and God sort him out.

Honored Contributor

They usually put people in his position in solitary confinement for their protection. This man needs to be in general population and left to fend for himself.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

I think of people who commit crimes of murder as the ultimate in SELFISHNESS....to me it's the cause or root of it.  His parents his upbringing or unhappy marriage....has zero to do with it.  HE and HE alone is totally to blame and responsible for the choice/actions he made that night.  Whether he was/is having an affair or whatever....again his actions were all fueled by his own selfishness.  

I don't want to married

I don't want to have these kids

I don't want to pay child support

I don't want to pay alimony

I want a new start

I want to be with my new lover

I don't want.....and on and on it goes.

I ..... all about ME!

Pure EVIL!  When you get married it's all about US...and when you bringing children into the world it's all about US & THEM!!  You put your needs aside many times thur the yrs cause life can be hard....you weather it together....if everyone else bails...YOU STAY....YOU FIGHT for your family and marriage.  

Does it always work NO but you do the right thing...you put your little girls and son to be 1ST....selfishness....pure evil.

These shows saying they want motive....to me this is it.  

Valued Contributor

My husband has this on right now. It is truly horrific what happened.  The wife had an obsession with social media and constantly was taking videos and selfies of herself and the children.  Some  feel she new the marriage was in trouble and he was having an affair.  They--whoever THEY are--felt she was using these videos  and all the posting on social media as an attempt to show her husband what he was going to lose if he left her and the children. They also said this monster not only wanted to be rid of his wife, his children and the unborn child, he also did not want the mistress after he got her.  This was a seriously disturbed man--I actually hate to call him a man--and I hope he gets a warm welcome from the inmates.  I would be banned if I said what I would do to this monster.

Honored Contributor

Sad and disturbing, the entire case.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bootsanne wrote:

My husband has this on right now. It is truly horrific what happened.  The wife had an obsession with social media and constantly was taking videos and selfies of herself and the children.  Some  feel she new the marriage was in trouble and he was having an affair.  They--whoever THEY are--felt she was using these videos  and all the posting on social media as an attempt to show her husband what he was going to lose if he left her and the children. They also said this monster not only wanted to be rid of his wife, his children and the unborn child, he also did not want the mistress after he got her.  This was a seriously disturbed man--I actually hate to call him a man--and I hope he gets a warm welcome from the inmates.  I would be banned if I said what I would do to this monster.

@bootsanne

Shanann sold something called Thrive, and she used social media in part for her customer base. I know someone else who does the same thing. Part of the promotion is to show how this product gives you all the energy in the world. Thus the active, fun videos.