Regular Contributor
Watching TSV and wondering if the color actually affects the product 🤔
Regular Contributor

Honored Contributor

If what color effects what product?  We don't have ESP.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Well, it's either a vacuum cleaner or a facial product.  Are they interchangeable?Woman LOL

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@summergal1 wrote:
Watching TSV and wondering if the color actually affects the product 🤔

@summergal1 

I've often wondered that myself.  It might influence a buyer but I don't think the product actually cares what color it is.  

But ... if I were a vacuum ... I'd like to be a nice bright red.  Smiley Wink  

(I'd never want to be a product that was a hole puncher for humans ... no matter what color it (I) was.)  Smiley Wink 

Honored Contributor

Well, if I'm rolling it around my floor or on my face and someone sees me, I like having a bright, fun color. Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

I think color choices in things like vacuums or appliances are fun, but my main interest is how well the item works or meets my needs. Then I'll consider colors.

Honored Contributor

I had a friend of mine, he works in the advertising field, tell me that whenever a product comes in different colors then the color most likely to sell most is either red or orange. He said those colors choices frequently sell out first, no matter what kind of product is being sold.

Honored Contributor

I don't understand the question. How would color affect the product?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Say again??  🤔😳