Honored Contributor

@Deanie. Not meaning to take this off topic, but who are "some other hosts at the Q with major longevity?"  I'm aware of Sharon F, but ddin't know there were others.  Please share who the others are.   Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Colleen loves her off the shoulder tops and dresses.  I'm sure that's because they look great on her.  As someone else said, she has mentioned being a diver in school and that she has broad shoulders because of that.  She also said she swims in her pool all the time, weather permitting.

I don't think she's had any work done.  I just think HSN has awesome cameras and filters.  She looks great, no doubt about it, but if you follow her on social media and see the pictures of herself she posts, she looks like many other women her age.  I think she has good genes and she says she always uses sunscreen and generally wears a hat if she's outside.       

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@Deanie. Not meaning to take this off topic, but who are "some other hosts at the Q with major longevity?"  I'm aware of Sharon F, but ddin't know there were others.  Please share who the others are.   Thanks!

@Krimpette

Jill Bauer

Marybeth Roe

Jane Treacy

Jayne Brown

Leah Williams

Rick Domeier

David Venable

Pat James Dementri

All of them have been with QVC for at least 15 years and in most cases more.......

Honored Contributor

Re: Colleen Lopez

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN I realized that there are several long tenured employees as you have noted, however @Deanie seemed to be implying that other "long -termers" were leaving also.  I wondered who those were who were leaving.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN I realized that there are several long tenured employees as you have noted, however @Deanie seemed to be implying that other "long -termers" were leaving also.  I wondered who those were who were leaving.

@Krimpette. So sorry Krimpette. I misunderstood......I don't think any of the long timers are leaving, or if they are, it hasn't been announced yet. Just Sharon Faetsch so far......

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  That's what I thought also, but @Deanie seemed to imply otherwise, so I was curious.

Respected Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

Major phony. Her presentations are gushy and over the top. She looks like she's had MAJOR work done.

You are wrong.

Honored Contributor

Only one neg post, she has had very little controversy over the years. I wonder how she does it compared to others who seem to provoke viewers.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Colleen Lopez

[ Edited ]

I dont want to mention her name because each time one mentions the name the thread gets co-opted by those that would not like her....Woman Wink

And, there are actually others that have already left. Please dont make me tell you who they are.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe it’s because I’m not interested in what she sells, but I don’t watch her.  I do enjoy Amy Morrison and Adam Freeman when they’re together. They laugh a lot!

Keepin' it real.