Respected Contributor

I hope they will start publishing a catalog again.  A digital catalog on-line would be the best option.  Both would work.

I sure do miss their store especially the original version.  I agree that it wasn't the same after the company was sold.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Esteemed Contributor

With the original owners I could always find something for any occasion.  Their  styles were perfect for me and I still have numerous pieces. 

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I'm happy they're giving it another try, but I've lost interest.  There was a time when most of my wardrobe was CC.  When they came back that last time, their clothing was junk and overly expensive. I'm done.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@beach-mom   Same here with the original owners.  I still have a lot of their clothes and their petite pants always fit perfectly.

The travel knit was not a fave of mine but I did have a few pieces to wear when traveling.

The stores took a while to open in my area but I didn't mind the shipping back then because the quality and style were great.

@Cakers3 - I had luck with petite sizes too! I'm 5'3-1/2" tall, but I'm really long legged. For some reason their petites worked. I also loved and still wear their reversible skirts !  Smiley Happy

@beach-mom   I have some of those skirts, too.  They were so pretty and comfortable.  One thing I find with petites-I may be only 5'1"-ish but  some petites would be too small in the rise in other brands but not with CC.

I very seldom buy petite in tops, though.

The sales ladies in the stores were so nice, too.  You don't get that in other stores today.  If you can even find a sales person to help.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

I will always remember the bliss of the after Christmas sales.  I usually had a gift card.  The prices were outstanding!  Did it online, so they usually had my size and color available.  Sigh . . .

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

I've posted this a coupe of times. The original store's velvet was some of the best I've ever seen. Anywhere. So glad I still have multiple items.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.