Trusted Contributor

Coffee tumbler on Dr. Oz show yesterday

Does anyone know what brand of coffee tumbler was shown on the Dr. Oz show yesterday? They only showed it was $24.95 online but not the name. I looked at his website but didn't find anything about it. They talked about how hot it kept coffee for a long time and that's something I'm looking for.

Honored Contributor

Re: Coffee tumbler on Dr. Oz show yesterday

I don't know which one he had on, but copy this name and paste it into Amazon's search bar: Princess International PI170 Stainless Steel Smart Mug With Temperature Control

They have several other coffee mugs with built in warmers too choose from, as well.

Respected Contributor

On 12/9/2014 ChynnaBlue said:

I don't know which one he had on, but copy this name and paste it into Amazon's search bar: Princess International PI170 Stainless Steel Smart Mug With Temperature Control

They have several other coffee mugs with built in warmers too choose from, as well.

That looks like a great idea, but some of the reviews make it questionable.

Honored Contributor

Some reviews make everything questionable. I have two humidifiers that work wonderfully and have given me no trouble and they both have loads of ""didn't work"" and ""waste of money"" reviews.

Respected Contributor

On 12/9/2014 ChynnaBlue said:

Some reviews make everything questionable. I have two humidifiers that work wonderfully and have given me no trouble and they both have loads of "didn't work" and "waste of money" reviews.

Of course, but I like to see a strong 4+ star rating.

Respected Contributor

I've always liked my Contigo travel tumblers, which do not spill provided the top is put on correctly. I first got them from QVC but have since found them at Amazon.com They do keep my coffee or tea hot all morning, then I stop drinking caffeine anyway. I don't use them much for cold drinks, though they're supposed to keep iced drinks cold for about 8 hours.

Contributor

Thermos Brand insulated tumblers are the best I have ever tried. Keeps beverages hot for hours. I also keep my flavored water in one and drink it through out the day. Buy them at Walmart or Target. I only buy the stainless steel ones(inside).

Honored Contributor

All of my travel stuff is from Starbucks. None of them leak and they keep the temps extremely hot. I have one that I bought over 15 years ago and I have to keep the lid off of it for quite some time to cool off my tea enough to drink it.

I don't know who makes the Starbucks stuff, or if it is still the high quality it has always been, but I love every hot and cold beverage item I have from them.

People like to give Starbucks gift cards out as gifts so I always put my gift cards toward the travel stuff since I travel so much.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

I posted this on another thread about Stainless Steel Mugs - not sure which one was on Dr Oz, but if not Contigo, it could be the Zojirushi, because it DOES keep drinks hotter longer than Contigo!

Below is a pic of a Zojirushi one that I bought recently though OUTDOES Contigo!! I put coffee in mine at 8:00 AM and at 1:30 PM, if I haven't finished it, it's still pretty warm (as I pour it out!)! It's more costly, but I only needed one, so I bought one...(I didn't pay as much as this one is listed for - I paid about $22)

http://www.amazon.com/Zojirushi-SM-KB48TM-Stainless-16-Ounce-0-48-Liter/dp/B00B1KVCEQ/ref=sr_1_4?s=h...

Honored Contributor

this is the coffee mug that was featured:

http://www.gocontigo.com/

The 20 oz. West Loop Stainless Travel Mug with Easy-Clean Lid has a thoughtfully designed lid that pivots open making it easy to clean.
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein