Esteemed Contributor

Coffee cups can be enjoyable.

Yep, I am using my Disney Beauty and the Beast Chip cup that has the chip in it. I can’t give it up. I have a million cups to use but it makes me happy. Yep it truly is the small things in life.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Re: Coffee cups can be enjoyable.

I had a cat cup that I was given at as a gift and I used it all time but when I purchased my new dishes, I use the cups from the set.  My dinner plates are white, the salad plates are a light gray, soup bowls pastel green and cups are pink and some are pastel green.  Purchased at Crate & Barrel and they are sturdy.  I decided to mix up the colors in the set for fun.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I agree.I have polish stoneware mugs that make me happy every coffee or tea break.

Honored Contributor

I have a thing for cups too!

My favorite are some from England that have botanical flowers, birds and they are light fine china.

Now I try not to have too many because not enough room. 

I gave one of these to my neighbor with roses on it.

I have 2 with those pretty designs and lids from Barnes and Noble.

Blue & Turquoise Paisley Mug with Lid in Gift Box, 8 oz.

and now @Nancy Drew-

I want that one with Mrs. Potts and Chip! So cute!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

This is my favorite cup because it came from an aunt with a great sense of humor but who is no longer with us. And I like it because it's large. 🙂

IMG_0645.JPG

Honored Contributor

My favorite mug is one that my niece gave me for Christmas a few years ago.  It has a french bulldog on it and came from Anthropologie.  I love it.

fullsizeoutput_12d.jpeg

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

My favorite; I start every day with coffee from this mug.

IMG_4322.JPG

IMG_4323.JPG

Honored Contributor

I love coffee mugs... and I love coffee.  My favorite is a mug given to me by my friends back in San Diego before we moved.  One of the gals had them made and she gave each of us one.  It has all our names on it (six of us) printed in six flowers with stems and leaves and it says "this bunch makes me happy" ... we had breakfast every morning for years on Wednesday....  it was hard to move away.  I use the mug every single day!   Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

I had a cat cup that I was given at as a gift and I used it all time but when I purchased my new dishes, I use the cups from the set.  My dinner plates are white, the salad plates are a light gray, soup bowls pastel green and cups are pink and some are pastel green.  Purchased at Crate & Barrel and they are sturdy.  I decided to mix up the colors in the set for fun.  Cat Very Happy

I have been switching back and forth from these 1st two mugs for the past several months...

Pottery Barn's 'alpine toile'...

alpine-toile-mug-set-of-4-c.jpg

And Pier One's 'ashville leaves'...

5d62982469bbd4a68110ceb2bca33137--asheville-dinnerware.jpg

When it gets closer to the holidays I'll be using one of these from Pier One's 'Christmas Stripes' dinnerware I got a few years ago...another one of my faves  Smiley Very Happy

93a63602c392e711078e317264879442--christmas-tabletop-christmas-china.jpg

Honored Contributor

I like my tea in a bone china mug or cup.  It just tastes better!

I switch between a Hudson & Middleton mug and a Royal Tara mug.