Honored Contributor

Re: Coffee cups can be enjoyable.

I have three coffee cups that I rotate- one says best day ever, the other two day E's on them for my first name

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I have many Kate Spade coffee cups that make me happy to use every day. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

My favorite mug is one that my niece gave me for Christmas a few years ago.  It has a french bulldog on it and came from Anthropologie.  I love it.

fullsizeoutput_12d.jpeg

@NickNack.  My sister has the same one with a Corgi on it. She bought one for her and then her husband wanted one!

Respected Contributor

For some reason, I'm drawn to mugs for my tea. Even though I have more than I need including several tea for one sets. I always look at mugs when I'm in a store.

Honored Contributor

For years, I collected coffee mugs from places and special exhibits/occasions I attended. I loved to do this. 

I moved and had to downsize drastically. I now have exactly two mugs, one that holds 12-14 oz and one that holds 10 oz. I have no space or use for more, but I’m still attracted to wanting new ones - there’s just no point ;-(

The larger one is nice sturdy stoneware from the Monterey Bay Aquarium with their logo. I’m very fond of it but not hopelessly devoted; some day I’ll decide to replace it with another.

The smaller one is hand-thrown and fired by a man and wife team; I purchased it at a craft/art fair. It’s blue (as is the other one, coincidentally) and has Arts and Crafts and Nouveau influences in the glaze decoration. It’s the perfect size for my K-cups and fits perfectly in my hand.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise

I have the "Ashville leaves" mug and use it throughout the Fall.  Such a pretty seasonal mug!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

I have a cabinet of them but don't use them that often. With the winter coming, I will be pulling out a couple of my favorites for hot chocolate.

My sister has given me a lot for birthdays.  My top two mugs are golden retrievers and next favorite owls.

Honored Contributor

This is my favorite mug for Christmas and the holidays.  I bought it about two years ago at Target and I loved it so much, I worried about it getting broken (which happens in this house, and it itsn't me).  I checked online last year and Target had a few left so I bought two more as backups.  I am about to have a cup of Target brand Pecan Pie Coffee, Archer Farms, their brand.

I just love the vintage red truck use for Christmas.

cup

Honored Contributor

This Royal Albert mug is for gloomy days:

mug

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll

That's a really good mug!  Woman LOL