Valued Contributor

Re: Coffee Mate Creamer Shortage -- Say it Ain't So!!!

@MezzieStarr    Thanks, I was going to post the same thing. 

Diet Coke still has weeks where it is not as readily available here. 

I don't drink coffee, at all, but everyone morning starts with one diet coke with caffeine. 

It's not a pretty day when the morning does not start that way. 

Smiley Embarassed

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Trusted Contributor

I know how it feels not to be able to get your favorite creamer! My coffee is one of my favorite times of the day. 

I have a recipe for making your own creamer, minus all the weird stuff that’s in the store bought kind. You can alter it to make different flavors. 

Valued Contributor

That's great information @JanetsGirl  --  Please stay safe!!

Honored Contributor

@candyagain   I ordered a refill package of the foaming Sweet Water last night for $5.99.

I also ordered the gel in SW, too, because that's what we have in our master bath.

But I prefer the foamy for the kids because they hit that  pump and the gel just flies right over their little hands and directly into he sink!  The foam doesn't and it's easy for them to scrub and rinse off and not waste.

Are you noticing the weird brands of hand soaps at the grocery store?  I'm not even seeing Soft Soap, Mrs. Meyers or the store brands.  Just weird off brands that are usually imported.  Yuck.

@candyagain wrote:

The random shortages are annoying. I've used Method Sweet Water foaming hand cleanser for years. Very sensitive skin, even the heavier scented versions of foaming Method irritate my skin. None to be found on the shelves, super market, drug stores, any where.

I was able to score some on line, a single bottle and then -- jackpot -- a carton of 6 bottles. Well, the single purchase was the hand soap. The 6 pack were huge bottles of the dish detergent which is not foaming.

After I ran out of the hand soap I tried some of the dish detergent. Whoa, it's the same just not as diluted as the foaming version. I use less and add a little water as I scrub. Good til the next shortage.

Respected Contributor

We just got an email response from Coffee Mate, (concernng inquiry about Italian Sweet Cream, we sent several days ago)..

This time they said the Italian  Sweet Cream will be back but maybe not for a month?

No reason given..They told us to try the other flavors, (we have, that is why we only drink Sweet Cream)!...I hope they don't change it, nothing else tastes like it (to us) & we have tried everything...

Honored Contributor

DH loves the mini-moos! Don’t need to be refrigerated, so he takes them with his decaf Keurig cups when we visit family....none of them ever have decaf and only have Keurigs
Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

We just got an email response from Coffee Mate, (concernng inquiry about Italian Sweet Cream, we sent several days ago)..

This time they said the Italian  Sweet Cream will be back but maybe not for a month?

No reason given..They told us to try the other flavors, (we have, that is why we only drink Sweet Cream)!...I hope they don't change it, nothing else tastes like it (to us) & we have tried everything...

@quadmimi 

they already changed it.....it used to be in a pink container, now it comes in a purple container. with all of the complaints about it being sour, someone posted the photo of ingredients on the coffeemate sf italian sweet cream page.....one from the pink bottle, one from the purple bottole. the list of ingredients is not the same.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Our local grocery chain that serves  small supermarkets in N. Minn. and N. Wisc. is delivering 60% of stock. Therefore the store is bare from time to time. We have tourism and they also are buying, looking for items they can't find at home. They do issue raincheck for sale items which was not offered during the Lockdown. It doesn't seem to matter either what day I shop as tried different days. They have had a tremendous summer in sales.

Could the sugar free version be discontinued?  I just purchased a Coffeemate 2qt. French Vanilla Sugar Free on Thursday at my small  town Walmart. They need stocking from time to time in all departments as can't keep up. I see them continually trying to keep up stocking.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@quadmimi 

they already changed it.....it used to be in a pink container, now it comes in a purple container. with all of the complaints about it being sour, someone posted the photo of ingredients on the coffeemate sf italian sweet cream page.....one from the pink bottle, one from the purple bottole. the list of ingredients is not the same.

@sunshine45  i did notice the bottle change, but it has been so long since we could find it here I never thought to look at product change..Maybe due to sour complaints they are working on that & someday it will be available again....I know in our area of stores here in Az it was the most popular flavor, always the first to be out. That is why it seemed so strange it was just "gone".

.I told my Husband why couldn't it have been any "other" flavor..(sorry other flavor lovers)..Smiley Happy

thanks for the info...

Honored Contributor

https://www.coffeemate.com/products/sugar-free/italian-sweet-creme-sugar-free/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein