Valued Contributor

Coffee Mate Creamer Shortage -- Say it Ain't So!!!

Is anyone experiencing a Coffee Mate shortage in their area?  Here in So Florida -- where I drink coffee with sugar-free Italian Sweet Cream Coffee mate every morning -- I can't find it anywhere.  None of the stores have the sugar free version.  Is this happening anywhere else?

Honored Contributor

Re: Coffee Mate Creamer Shortage -- Say it Ain't So!!!

@Beauty Maven wrote:

Is anyone experiencing a Coffee Mate shortage in their area?  Here in So Florida -- where I drink coffee with sugar-free Italian Sweet Cream Coffee mate every morning -- I can't find it anywhere.  None of the stores have the sugar free version.  Is this happening anywhere else?

I really do not understand why we are still having supply chain issues at this point.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

When it was super bad up here, I was confronted by 1/2 & 1/2 withdrawal. I happened across Land o' Lakes mini creamers- real cream, and they saved my life. I got two boxes before it got really warm here, but I won't buy them again u til the weather is reasonably cool again.

GOOD LUCK! I FEEL your pain!

Respected Contributor

Hoarding. People are over buying things they think they can't live without. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

Oh my, yes!!!! We can't find it anywhere either, haven't had it in at least 3 weeks. Dh has about quit drinking coffee. I have bought a few different sugar free creamers, I can get by with, but oh how I mess my sugar free Italian Sweet Cream. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beauty Maven wrote:

@Beauty Maven 

Try Target, they had it here.....In our grocery stores here in Texas, HEB, for awhile the Coffee Mate Creamer had limited flavors available....But now it seems to be fully stocked except for your flavor. ..... They even carry the Peppermint Mocha flavor all year long here....for while that was missing but even that's back now.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

I had to go in Wal Mart today, I have been just ordering and going and picking it up. There were a lot of empty shelves. I don't get it. Not just food items either, I needed some cabinet liners and all of the kitchen ware area had bare spots.

I wonder what is going on?

Esteemed Contributor

I'm in Missouri and buy a few bottles of Coffee Mate creamer every week. I haven't noticed a shortage, although I mainly buy Hazelnut or Vanilla Cinnamon. I'm going to my local grocer tomorrow, so I'll check and see if there is any sweet Italian cream - I'm curious now!

Honored Contributor

my mom is a coffee mate hoarder. she has back ups after back ups of the original coffee mate powder. she even travels with it when she is out! it is her worst fear that she wont have her sumatra coffee k cups from starbucks  and her coffee mate each day.

i buy her coffee mate on amazon.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

it says out of stock on amazon.....do you think they might be discontinuing it? they do have the regular italian sweet creme version.

i do see a lot of complaints about the packaging change and the sour taste in a lot of very recent comments right on the product page of the coffee mate website.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein