Esteemed Contributor

Re: Co. Mom's Boyfriend ARRESTED

Another one in Colorado. You would think with all the attention the Watts case got he would of thought twice about murder. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

@Huge Hannah wrote:

@Monketoes wrote:

We saw this one coming!

Either spit it out or don't bring it up at all. Hint-droppers are not appreciated and this kind of behaviour is childish and rude. Personally I don't give a rat's rear end but this could be upsetting to someone so mind your manners.

@Huge HannahTo quote Jewel, "In the end, only kindness matters."

Try it.  You might like it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Huge Hannah, wow - talk about rude. Many of us have been following the news about the missing Colorado mom and praying for her. It's a fact that in the majority of missing persons cases, someone close to the person is responsible. Your comments are out of line to the OP. There is nothing childish, rude, upsetting, hint-dropping, or needing the OP to mind her manners, let alone being unappreciated by you. Chill out, please. Anger at a post isn't needed.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@staciesmom wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

I watched the live newscast from Colorado (such as it was) and took away the following:

1) She was killed on Thanksgiving Day

2) The child is with the maternal grandmother/family.

3) HIS mother was placed in handcuffs at the scene as well as him.

4) FBI removed many large brown bags of "evidence" from her home.

5) He never reported her missing.

My ONE question is this: why did her own mother wait 10 days to report her missing? When I would travel, I called EVERY DAY if not MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY to check on my children. If someone didn't hear from me within 24 hours, the police departments phone line would be lit up like a Christmas tree asking to find me.

10 days? Am I the only one that finds this really odd?

I thought her mother was odd when I watched her interview on CBS. She was almost smiling the whole time and she told the public not to try to figure it out to let the professionals handle it, 

@staciesmom@SahmIam

You must've watched a different newscast from me.  I saw her mother speaking and she was trying hard not to break down.  She certainly wasn't smiling.

As for not reporting her missing for 10 days - why is that odd?  Not every family checks in with each other every 24 hours.  Mine certainly doesn't.  And in the case of adults, the police won't treat it as a missing person case until after 24 hours*.  I'm sure they don't want everyone calling them up every time a family member hasn't heard from another every single day.

This young woman was a pilot (so she had a job and traveled) and had a one-year-old.  No, I find nothing odd about the situation.  I just feel heartbroken for the mother and it's horrible to try to implicate her in any way.

(*  You can certainly report it before that, but you'd need a good reason to think something had happened to the person.  For instance, if someone was traveling and didn't arrive, when they were expected.)

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Monketoes   Are you referring to the young mother in Colorado who has been missing?  Your title is not very descriptive.

I keep wondering why the news sources keep calling her a mom instead of a woman.  It's a tad demeaning, IMO.   Isn't she actually a Colorado Woman?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The news people expect that we care more if the victim has children, the more children the more we care, is young, and if it's female, they think pretty matters more and for most people, they're right. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I watched the live newscast from Colorado (such as it was) and took away the following:

1) She was killed on Thanksgiving Day

2) The child is with the maternal grandmother/family.

3) HIS mother was placed in handcuffs at the scene as well as him.

4) FBI removed many large brown bags of "evidence" from her home.

5) He never reported her missing.

My ONE question is this: why did her own mother wait 10 days to report her missing? When I would travel, I called EVERY DAY if not MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY to check on my children. If someone didn't hear from me within 24 hours, the police departments phone line would be lit up like a Christmas tree asking to find me.

10 days? Am I the only one that finds this really odd?

Yes, @SahmIam, I check in with my kids about daily. Can't imagne going 10 days without talking to them, and my husband and I talk to our parents a lot more often than that also.

I am not in Colorado, but this case has been on our local news a lot, and I'm amazed at what they are not reporting. Like that the boyfriend was arrested, then I read on here that the mom was too, the same day.

@MY local news showed tape of him being arrested, but @Sillieme posted that pic of the his home after the luminol was used.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

As we font, an episode is currently being written up on this case by.....

ID Discovery

Dateline

20/20

48 Hours

And if a trial.....

CourtTV-coming back May 2019

icon_coffee.gif

@Mz iMac  I had no idea Court TV was coming back.  I loved this channel.

Thanks for posting.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Listening to Vinnie Politan on the Court TV FB page, the key here is "solicitation to commit murder" and that they are basing the arrest on "interviews."  

He said all of the arrest affidavits are sealed because the investigation is still ongoing and formal charges will happen in about 10 days.

The cell phone is still in Idaho and it has not yet been recovered.  They also said that cell phone evidence was a big part of this investigation.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Frazee is set to appear in the Teller County court again on NYE, according to our local news here in Colorado. His first appearance in court was for 'temporary custody hearing'.

The one coming up on 12/31 is for 'first appearance'. Info obtained from https://www.courts.state.co.us/dockets/index.cfm#results