Respected Contributor

Re: Co. Mom's Boyfriend ARRESTED

No surprise, sad to say.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

These men ,are just stupid ,don't they watch the news? Their ego must be so huge to think they can get away with this.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Confusing. If he picked up his child at her house,  then why are they saying he killed her at his house?

Maybe he killed her and maybe not. I'll wait for the trial rather then rush to judgement.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

. . .  This one, CO.Mom’s Boyfirend Arrested.  Not sure this one could have been any clearer.

Sorry to be so dense.

My reply was based strictly on OPs title and the content of her post.

If OP had in fact written CO in her title I'd have recognized she was using the abbreviation for Colorado (and not opened the thread).

But she wrote Co.

and I concluded she was posting that 

her mom's boyfriend (from some company she worked at) was arrested...an addendum to one of these ongoing family drama threads.

Honored Contributor

I'm in Colorado Springs. This story has been on the local news everyday, three times a day and on all of our four local stations here. It's getting old already.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I'm in Colorado Springs. This story has been on the local news everyday, three times a day and on all of our four local stations here. It's getting old already.

I would hope it would be on alot, a women is missing ,i am sure her love ones want it in the public eye.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I would hope it would be on alot, a women is missing ,i am sure her love ones want it in the public eye.

Yes, her and about a half-dozen or more other Colorado women currently.  Many are cold cases.

eta - I looked on the CBI cold case files for missing females and I stopped clicking the count at 15 ...there's more, sadly.

Super Contributor

Just want to say that I immediately understood what this post was referring to.  I haven't listened to the news today so I wasn't aware of the arrest.  I am not surprised at the arrest.

Super Contributor

Why?........it's about MONEY; babies and their mom's are just not worth the 'investment' to many men; this is their 'solution'Woman Mad

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it included disturbing images.