Honored Contributor

Re: Co. Mom's Boyfriend ARRESTED

Time and again these men just kill, rather than just end the relationship,he had the baby ,she was at risk, they never learn, young women dead becauseof a man ,hope he rots!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Monketoes   Are you referring to the young mother in Colorado who has been missing?  Your title is not very descriptive.

@Kachina624.......Yep.....agree.  There are several threads that are not very descriptive.....like those using letters.....we are not mind readers.    Geeessshhh

Honored Contributor

I think  we all knew that this was what happened to her all along. 

Honored Contributor

I think the title is pretty clear.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

I wish I did know more, but we will all have to wait for the news conference later

today....maybe we will hear a time for it beffore hand.  Hope so!

Monke~

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Always look at the wife, husband, boy or girlfriend.

He was really rude.

Yes, there are always scary stories about " strangers ," when in fact it is usually someone you know that is the criminal.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

yes, thats the one!

Respected Contributor

I have been seeing so many domestic violence cases in the news. Chris Watts, the mom in TN who killed herself and her 4 children, the mom in WA who shot her daughter. We often worry about being killed by a stranger when in reality most murders involve someone you know.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

No surprise to me.  And now they're saying that he went to her house to pick up their one-year-old.  Before that they were saying that "she dropped off" their child, implying she went to his house.  I watched the news footage of the police removing all kinds of things from her house, including parts of the carpeting.

I told my DH, when this first broke about her phone being in Idaho, that he could've killed her, disposed of her body, then driven to Idaho with her phone and sent those texts, then driven home again.

He has his property locked off with a big gate to keep everyone out and he never reported her missing.  It was her mother who couldn't get in touch with her, who finally called the police.  Suspicious from day one.

Respected Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Monketoes   Are you referring to the young mother in Colorado who has been missing?  Your title is not very descriptive.

@Kachina624.......Yep.....agree.  There are several threads that are not very descriptive.....like those using letters.....we are not mind readers.    Geeessshhh

I think that some of these threads might appear cryptic when in fact the audience is the group that has been following the topic.  This one, CO.Mom’s Boyfirend Arrested.  Not sure this one could have been any clearer. Anywho.....I am beginning to think the Amazon Women had it exactly right.