Valued Contributor

Co. Mom's Boyfriend ARRESTED

We saw this one coming!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Co. Mom's Boyfriend ARRESTED

@Monketoes wrote:

We saw this one coming!

🔮  you must be clairvoyant.

Unfortunately I'm not, and have no idea what your post is about.

Care to elaborate?

Honored Contributor

@Monketoes   Are you referring to the young mother in Colorado who has been missing?  Your title is not very descriptive.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Huh

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Always look at the wife, husband, boy or girlfriend.

He was really rude.

Valued Contributor

The day it became national news that this woman was missing I thought the boyfriend would end up being her killer. Too many red flags. Didn't report her missing for 10 days, wouldn't attend the press conferences, refused to cooperate in the investigation etc. It's like he didn't see what happened to Chris Watts. SMH

Honored Contributor

He was? Waiting for more on this.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

The last I look this morning the arrest was the only thing they were reporting.  I hate not knowing more.  Why could he just tell her he did not want to marry and/or be a Dad?  Why do they feel to be free they have to kill our hurt a precious soul?

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

Wow! Shocker!

Who'd da thunk it???

(Guess I’m in a mood today. Better go to the gym and work it off.) 

Honored Contributor

The fiance of a Colorado mother missing since Thanksgiving was arrested at his home Friday morning and charged in her murder, police said.

The Teller County Sheriff’s Office confirmed Patrick Frazee was taken into custody without incident just after 7:00 a.m. and booked at the Teller County Jail almost one month exactly after 29-year-old Kelsey Berreth was last seen alive.

He’s facing charges of first-degree murder and solicitation to commit murder, Woodland Park Police Chief Miles De Young said during a press conference Friday afternoon.

“We have not found Kelsey at this time,” he added. “As you can tell from our arrest, we do not believe Kelsey is still alive.”

In searching Berreth’s home this week, De Young said investigators “uncovered a number of items” that have led them to believe she’d been killed there, but did not offer any additional details.

Full article-COPY/PASTE LINK--->nydailynews.com/news/crime/ny-news-kelsey-berreth-missing-fiance-arrested-20181221-story.html

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif