Trusted Contributor

Re: Close-up Photo of Baby Archie After His Christening Today

Yes, I know, @Pearlee . I see some red tones to what little Archie  has now, and as he grows and it may darken to a lovely shade of auburn. Like my daughter's did. She was strawberry-blonde until age 4 when her's started to darken. By adulthood, she had a gorgeous medium shade of auburn. Archie's may be a darker shade- or lighter. (I know our devices display shades differently, too.)

He'll be dashing either way! 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Watched Inside Edition. Tatum O'Neil sure dissed Meghan.

Not sure what her problem is , but, didn't seem to be a fan of her

Would anyone even know who Tatum O'Neil is now?  Has she done anything since being a child actress?  Hopefully, Meghan won't lose any sleep over her disapproval!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I saw on TV tonight that Meghan and Harry took Archie to watch a polo match. Kate and her children were there as well and they seemed quite friendly...the adorable Charlotte, George, and Louis were seen sitting in the back of their SUV having snacks....Meghan was holding baby Archie and she looked very happy. Nonsense to the feuding between the families...all for the press to print headlines. They seem like old friends.
Honored Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

@SharkE It had to due with Wimbleton and Meghan sending her security team to ban pictures being taken of her.

Probably protecting her baby I can see that.

People are nuts.

Esteemed Contributor

He is adorable!