Respected Contributor

Re: Close-up Photo of Baby Archie After His Christening Today

@RetRN wrote:

I thought Diana had a brother.

She does.  Wonder why he wasn’t there.  I think he is the Earl of Spencer now.

Honored Contributor

He wouldn't care about Meghan. Only reason Di's sisters are there probably at the behest of Harry. I'm sure Charles could do without them and Di's brother after he blasted the Royal family during his speech after Di died.

Charles , has to satisfy his son(s) whether he wants too or not. 

Frequent Contributor

Sweet baby! Looks like a doll. Perfect.

Thanks for posting the pix!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@Sushismom wrote:

There are some who just complain about EVERYTHING. I didn't notice anyone dressing as for a safari; I don't really CARE how much space is between anyone; I don't care if they're wearing hats or not; I don't care where they are sitting/standing. 

Personally, I think it's a nice picture and I wish some posters would just shut up.

@Sushismom...Like you, everyone has the right to their opinion, however, why be nasty in a thread about a sweet baby who was just christened?

Tell me. WHERE does the nastiness lie? So far the entire photo and its subjects have been picked apart, and unsubstantiated gossip regarding the royal family has been offered. That seems nasty to me. 

@RainCityWoman 

Wishing some posters would just shut up is not nasty?

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

Prince George Christening, Official Portrait

@SharkE said

My fav is still Prince George I adore him

I printed out that pic of him with his hands up in the air.

@SharkE  Is this the pic you're talking about?? Prince George with his proud parents, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Prince George appears active and vibrant, with his little mouth open and his arms raised.

So precious!

Yes, it sure is ! Isn't that a marvelous shot ? I got a booklet on William and Kate and I put this shot in with the pamphlet LOL

How in the world did that photographer catch that moment ?

@MorningLover 

@MorningLover

Love this picture, almost as though he is saying, "Here I am folks, look at me."

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

Look how close Kate and Will are sitting. She must always want to be touching him/next to him. Imagine, the mother of the child sitting like that, trying to call attention to herself when clearly the day was about little George. What an attention hog.

:rolls eyes:

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bathina wrote:

Look how close Kate and Will are sitting. She must always want to be touching him/next to him. Imagine, the mother of the child sitting like that, trying to call attention to herself when clearly the day was about little George. What an attention hog.

@bathinaROTFLMBO!

I'm still trying to figure out how Meghan is supposed to scoot over so that wee Archie is in the middle.  That post had me wondering how this would be accomplished.  They are already in the middle. LOL

Meghan is holding her baby as many of us did-nestled in left arm, holding underneath with the right hand.  Amazing somebody thinks she held him that way to show off her rings.

Just would like to hold wee Archie-he looks  "scrumptious" as you said.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@bathina wrote:

@bathinaROTFLMBO!

I'm still trying to figure out how Meghan is supposed to scoot over so that wee Archie is in the middle.  That post had me wondering how this would be accomplished.  They are already in the middle. LOL

Meghan is holding her baby as many of us did-nestled in left arm, holding underneath with the right hand.  Amazing somebody thinks she held him that way to show off her rings.

Just would like to hold wee Archie-he looks  "scrumptious" as you said.

Hi @Cakers3 ! I still get a chuckle out of some of the commentary about the smallest little things when it comes to Meghan. What in the world has she ever done to deserve the scorn? I saw some video of her when she was 18 or 19. She was driving in LA and her friend was taping the conversation. They stopped for a woman crossing the road. The woman was not paying attention and moving slowly. The friend suggested that Meghan toot the horn. Meghan said "No, I don't want to scare her!". This was an unsolicited moment of kindness from a very young woman. That moment convinced me she is a good and kind person. I feel terrible that she is portrayed as some kind of a shrew. Why? Anyway, glad you got a kick out of my post. And YES, that baby is scrumptious!

Respected Contributor

@bathina 

ITA!  A little red hair popping through and big, dark eyes.  What a gorgeous combo!

My SIL is a ginger.  He has the palest blue eyes.  My DD is a light Latina/Brit with dark brown eyes.  They don't have children yet.  Wonder what my grand will look like when that day arrives?  Smiley Wink

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

What a beautiful photo! He is adorable, so cute and I think right now he looks much more like his Beautiful Mommy! But I hope he has his father's red hair! He is cute as a button!