Esteemed Contributor

Re: Clorox Wipes

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45  I was able to put them in my cart, and start the checkout process just to see if they were available, and I was able to, so I am wondering if somehow it's regional?  

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@sunshine45  I was able to put them in my cart, and start the checkout process just to see if they were available, and I was able to, so I am wondering if somehow it's regional?  

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

maybe it is regional? i dont know.....maybe you just need to deliver them to me @SandySparkles  LOL

this is what i get if i try to add them to my cart.....

clorox bleach crystals.png

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Tons of Clorox wipes at the Taege closes to me yesterday morning.  It pays to go early, just after opening, on truck delivery day.  They also had the Up and Up brand. 

They also had some cans of Lysol spray. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I've been buying my 5-pack Clorox wipes at Costco. No shortage there!

"Pure Michigan"
Valued Contributor

I have extra that I picked up.  I have other sprays I can use too.  

I do not check the stores every time but when I do usually gone.  Not just Clorax either.

But I am prepared and plan on staying that way too.

Respected Contributor

Last Saturday Target had a shelf full of Clorox wipes in  3 packs. Also had their brand of disinfectant wipes. I have found some in Walmart. But maybe I was lucky. It does seem to be hit or miss. Oh I got one can of Lysol spray at Target.They had a few but they went in a hurry. 

Esteemed Contributor

It can be hit and miss, however I am finding them regularly.  Prices have not gone up ant more than everything else. These facilities also manufacture for commercial clients such as those big packages of wipes you use at the grocery store when you walk in or factories.  There was a huge demand, and there still is.  It will take some time for these manufactures to catch up.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

They are easy to make yourself.  I put 22 ounces of water and 1.5 capfuls of clorox in a spray bottle and use that.  My mix is stronger than recommended so be sure to wash your hands when done or wear gloves. 

You can use some heavy paper towels (I use only Bounty for this), put them in a plastic container (I tear mine first), add some of the mix and let the paper towels soak it up.  

I prefer the spray.

Trusted Contributor

i live in pa.. its hit or miss here. some places have them, but you have to go at the right time.i guess you have to know when stores stock, or go 1st thing as soon as they open.

Regular Contributor

Maybe Dr. Dubrow will have them over at his shopping network! Lol