Valued Contributor

My husband bought 1 counter of Lysol wipes today at CVS! They had them behind the checkout counter! We have been looking since April. South Florida.

Honored Contributor

i have been trying to find the clorox crystals for MONTHS.

i love them when i do white clothing, sheets, towels.

has anyone seen those lately?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Re: Clorox Wipes

[ Edited ]

@Spurt; Interesting their response to you. I guess we will never know for sure why they are choosing to keep supplies to the general public limited. Like I said when this is over I am sticking with the brands I found and Clorox is off my list of have too's. 

Super Contributor

These wipes are not readily available.... but they do seem to show up every so often ...and of course disappear in a flash .....I got some off of Amazon and a friend got some at Costco.    Its a matter of getting them simply by chance..... a recent article I read said that they would not be more plentiful until the beginning of next year...... I honestly don't know why there still is a shortage....since now its easy enough to get toilet paper.....

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 I just checked, and Walmart.com has them available for delivery in several scents.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:

@Spurt; Interesting their response to you. I guess we will never know for sure why they are choosing to keep supplies to the general public limited. Like I said when this is over I am sticking with the brands I found and Clorox is off my list of have too's. 

@Silkeej 

I told her she lost a once loyal customer......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@sunshine45 I just checked, and Walmart.com has them available for delivery in several scents.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

thanks @SandySparkles  but both scents that they have showing say not available.....out of stock Smiley Sad

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45  I'm sorry. Are you referring to the the Clorox Zero Splash Bleach Crystals?

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i have been trying to find the clorox crystals for MONTHS.

i love them when i do white clothing, sheets, towels.

has anyone seen those lately?

Hmmm, Clorox crystals?  I don't believe I've ever heard of that product.  I'll need to see if I can find and check them out.  

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@sunshine45  I'm sorry. Are you referring to the the Clorox Zero Splash Bleach Crystals?

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

yes @SandySparkles