Honored Contributor

Re: Clorox Wipes Wont Be Fully Restocked Until 2021!

I was at Costco Monday and they had Kirkland brand disinfectant wipes available in a box.  I don't know if there was a limit on them.  I just bought one box.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't buy any kind of "wipes" as they dry out too fast in a climate where the humidity is very low.  I did recently buy a big bottle of Clorox Disinfectant Bathroom Spray which I'll use with with paper towels or a sponge.  Any reason why others can't do the same?  I got it at Walmart.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Ha. Nothing that is a disinfectant, spray or otherwise, is available around here except I do occasionally see straight bleach, which if you mix your own, is good for 24 hours only.
Respected Contributor

Haven't seen any brand of defecting wipes since April at any of our local stores.  Makes me wonder where they are going to.

Honored Contributor

Oh gad here we go again. Woman Mad

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624   We're thinking alike on this.  The product just feels like a (hugely successful) marketing ploy to me. 

Cloth + water + chlorine bleach = disinfectant

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

That's so ridiculous. Why can't they just make more???

I'm glad I was able to stock up while they had some in stock. I now have 8 containers so I will keep picking them up if I see them to stay ahead of the game.

Honored Contributor

I used to use Lysol wipes all the time and couldn't believe they couldn't just increase production to meet the need.

Time has passed, and now i just use a disinfecting spray and the paper towels of my choice.   

I have some bleach in the house, but rarely use it .... can't stand the smell of bleach.

Honored Contributor

I'm lucky. I have never bought a disinfecting wipe in my life. I did buy some sanitizing wipes for our Africa trip last year, but IDK whether that counts.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I have to give a shout out to the Kirkland disinfecting wipes.

I bought a box that had 3 huge packets in it.  I bought it for work for our Bring Your Kids to Work Day in 2015 or 2016.

I still have half a packet left and they are still very wet and my office shuts off the AC on weekends, so it gets super hot in my office in the summer and they are still kickin'.

I like them because they have ridges and they are good for cleaning things like marshmallow off of conference room tables. LOL

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN