Trusted Contributor

Re: Clorox Wipes Wont Be Fully Restocked Until 2021!

@VaBelle35 : I'm glad to know about those wipes. I bought a box during a stop at Costco as they had just come in. I haven't had to open the box yet but glad I have them. Nice to know they don't dry out. I don't find any wipes in those tall containers dry out as long as we keep them covered.

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess  Thank you for solving the mystery of why this is news all of a sudden.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

The Clorox website has the dilution amounts for cleaning various things.  I use that to make my mixtures.  I usually cut them down to small amounts instead of mixing an entire gallon.

Using bleach undiluted is a recipe for disaster.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't buy any kind of "wipes" as they dry out too fast in a climate where the humidity is very low.  I did recently buy a big bottle of Clorox Disinfectant Bathroom Spray which I'll use with with paper towels or a sponge.  Any reason why others can't do the same?  I got it at Walmart.

@Kachina624 

That's a good idea, but where I live ANY type of Clorox product even bleach can't be found.....

Also the Consumer Blog-Wirecutter ranked the disinfectants---

Bleach-based sprays are only for use on hard surfaces, including metals (such as faucets) and ceramics (tile, quartz, porcelain), bleach damages most fabrics, so dont use it on leather couches, chairs, or furniture with fabric etc etc. Bleach also produces noxious fumes and is tough on skin, so be careful to ventilate and to wear gloves when using any of these bleach-based sprays.

@Spurt"Hebs" has Clorox bleach and their own brand.  I've seen plenty lately at certain stores in recent months.

I only use bleach to sanitize my washing maching once a month.

I cannot stand it at all.

Some of the smaller stores are better stocked than the larger ones because more people shop at the Plus! stores.

@Cakers3 

Thanks for the tip, but Im not making my own Clorox wipes, Ill just stick to the Lysol Spray instead which I can find 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@newjersey 

Lysol is made by a different company, and at least in our area its available....but each location is different...

And all Clorox says is sometime next year.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

The Clorox website has the dilution amounts for cleaning various things.  I use that to make my mixtures.  I usually cut them down to small amounts instead of mixing an entire gallon.

Using bleach undiluted is a recipe for disaster.

@VaBelle35 

Its kinda funny because I wrote them and asked about the availability of the item and I was told, "they aren't shipping".....interesting on the CEO's explanation.... I bet it has more to do with the price...lets see what that price will be when they finally start stocking stores again...

Honored Contributor

@Spurt   Ok I thought you were looking for the liquid Clorox for whatever reason.

I wouldn't make wipes with liquid Clorox, either.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3 wrote:

I've seen the large 3 pack of Clorox at Target too but not since May.

I haven't seen Lysol at all, even back in January before all heck broke loose.

@Cakers3 

Lysol products are at CVS Pharmacy, in store purchase only.....check their website for location

Esteemed Contributor

right now we have 3 Clorox wipes and 2 Lysol wipe containers. We lucked out right in the beginning if March when they were still on the shelves.   I look for either every time I go to the grocery store .  I pick them up for other family members too so I'm always on the look out  along with everyone else.

Super Contributor

I live in Florida and have had luck finding both Clorox wipes and Lysol spray at Wal-Mart.  

Here's why I think I've been able to find them.  I go as soon as the store is open (our store opens at 7 a.m.) and I start my shopping on that aisle.  This strategy has been successful many times over and allowed me to pick these items up for family and friends too.  Plus, the store is less crowded and I'm in and out.