Honored Contributor

Clorox Wipes Wont Be Fully Restocked Until 2021!

“Disinfecting wipes, which are the hottest commodity in the business right now, will probably take longer because it’s a very complex supply chain to make them,” Clorox CEO Benno Dorer told Reuters.

Dorer said this is because the wipes are made with polyester spunlace, a material that’s also used to make face masks, medical gowns and other medical wipes

Since there’s such a need for PPE right now to protect against the coronavirus, the material is hard to come by.

“That entire supply chain is stressed. … We feel like it’s probably going to take until 2021 before we’re able to meet all the demand that we have,” Dorer told Reuters.

The global pandemic has brought a six-fold increase in demand for products from the California-based cleaning supplies company.

Other products made by Clorox, such as Glad trash bags, Burt’s Bees lip balm and liquid bleach, should be restocked as normal over the next several months.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Re: Clorox Wipes Wont Be Fully Restocked Until 2021!

I have noticed that my store shelves are getting bare again in the cleaning supply section. A few weeks ago Sam's Club had Clorox wipes. I will have to check to see if they still have them. Thank you for the information.

Honored Contributor

I'm in WV, and finding Lysol wipes on shelves at CVS, Kroger and Dollar General.
Honored Contributor

My neck of the woods (South Joisey) local BJ's......

Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at Thu, Aug 6, 2020-11.42.23 AM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Clorox Wipes are the one thing I'm having a hard time finding and buying.  They're still limiting purchases to 1 container.

If I do manage to order them, my order is canceled or not fulfulled.  

Honored Contributor

This is just Clorox and I'm not sure who put this out and why it's this viral thing that I'm seeing everywhere.

I live outside of DC in Virginia and I am able to get disinfecting wipes periodically from Seventh Generation and Wegmans brand.

I have also been able to get EO hand sanitizing wipes for my purse at organic grocery stores.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I've seen them in Target. But there are other brands that are available.

Honored Contributor

Ha. Nothing here. I’ve been out since April.
Trusted Contributor

People are selling Dollar General wipes on ebay for an unbelievably high price!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RedTop wrote:
I'm in WV, and finding Lysol wipes on shelves at CVS, Kroger and Dollar General.

@RedTop   @Mz iMac  

Yes, Lysol Wipes and sprays can be found and the fumes arent as "toxic"

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”