Honored Contributor

rarely use key ring tags or the store bonus cards.

i almost always use my phone number......so much easier.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
I think she means the little reward cards that you put on your keychains to get discounts on stuff..they have the bar code on them and the cashier scans them when you check out
Honored Contributor

Re: Cleaning Scan Code Tags

[ Edited ]

The smartest thing my granddaughter's pediatrician told me to do during a bad flu season was to use antibacterial wipes on all the doorknobs in the house...both sides of each doorknob....especially the front and back doors. Also, steering wheel and door handles of cars and car seat buckles. We transfer everything we have touched onto the car seat buckle when we fasten our sweetie-pies into them.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Your cell phone is probably the dirtiest thing in your possession...and to think you place it up to your face...Woman Tongue

I read once dirtiest things are probably your cell phone and all your remote controls. 

When I travel I refuse to drink from a glass cup in the room and always take a plastic cup bc of a very old newsmagazine showing  housekeeping using the same rag to wipe down the toilet rim, the handle, the faucet and even the glass cups often found with the ice bucket.