Esteemed Contributor

I love the thyme scent!  I wish it were even stronger. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Cleanboss tsv on hsn

[ Edited ]

Add vinegar and water to a spray bottle ....makes a pretty good cleaner...mix equal parts of each..

Honored Contributor

Thanks for sharing @goldensrbest .  Just placed my order.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

This is the best cleaner I have ever used, much like its earlier incarnation,  Miracle Clean. 

I stocked up on the TS.

@Johnnyeager 

i stocked up on MIRACLE CLEAN when joy left HSN so i still have some in my stash. i think the cleaner is fantastic and i had no issues with its smell. will definitely keep the CLEANBOSS in mind for when i come close to finishing my stash.

i have and use a number of joys items and have rarely been disappointed in them.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Posters should say it didn't work for me.

It does work for some of us.

Respected Contributor

I'll have to check it out.  I've been using a lot of white vinegar - I add some Dawn dishwashing liquid and water to clean the shower.  Use the vinegar in place of fabric softner in the wash.  Also use it straight to keep the bathroom sink unclogged from all my toothpaste. And occasionally use it combined with water for the kitchn floor...but still sometimes use swiffer. 

Respected Contributor

Just another giimmick.  Keep one in my purse???  Really???  Her selling tactics totally turn me off.  I tried one of her blowdryers and it was not made clear that you need to HOLD DOWN the button to make it run.  Annoying.  And I tried her cheater glassed and they are awful.  Blurry lenses.  Not a fan.

Respected Contributor

I am set for cleaners right now.  But I admit I am very cautious about Joy's products.  Thinking about the ones she's had on hsn over the years that I purchased as ts's, not many seemed to perform well for me.  I hope others will continue to share their experiences with her products so we can be informed of how things are working for different customers.  I use Joy's hangers and they have performed the best for me over the years, but other products have been hit or miss.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Easy pass for me....

Frequent Contributor

I'm tempted but i recently bought Professor Amos' spray off HSN and it's amazing.    has anyone used both products?   Thanks for any help!