Honored Contributor

@YogaGal wrote:

I'm tempted but i recently bought Professor Amos' spray off HSN and it's amazing.    has anyone used both products?   Thanks for any help!

@YogaGal  - I use Professor Amos cleaner and I'm about out so I decided to try Clean Boss.  

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Cleanboss tsv on hsn

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal thank you so much!   I like that you can spray cutting boards, etc, to kill viruses but don't know if i can do that with Professor Amos' products.   Also, i don't think his works on mirrors?     

Frequent Contributor

It got a B rating for toxins so not too bad.   I check all my face and body care products as well as cleaning on the EWG site fyi.   https://www.ewg.org/guides/cleaners/10378-CleanBossMultiSurfaceDisinfectantCleanerFreshThymeScent/

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Thanks for sharing @goldensrbest .  Just placed my order.

Me too! Glad to hear that it's a good cleaner!

Trusted Contributor

I had something interesting happen the other day. My grandson was over zealous in using a red dye at camp-his hands were a disaster. I tried everything- on line tips, vinegar, toothpaste, etc. etc...Finally, I tried the Mrs. Meyers hand soap in the bottle on my sink-came right off!  That is also good stuff for hands-I wash mine all the time and no drying whatsoever-a quality product. $4.99.

Honored Contributor

@YogaGal wrote:

@San Antonio Gal thank you so much!   I like that you can spray cutting boards, etc, to kill viruses but don't know if i can do that with Professor Amos' products.   Also, i don't think his works on mirrors?     

@YogaGal  - Did you ever order Cleanboss?  I just received mine the other day.  It cleans very well and does mirrors too.  Dare I say it might even be better than Prof Amos?  However, if anyone is sensitive to scents, the thyme scent may be too strong for some.   Hubby has been complaining everytime I use it.    Smiley Sad