Honored Contributor

What look do you prefer on a man facial hair or clean shaven? I like a clean shaven man. With that being said I don't mind facial hair if it is trim and neat. I don't like the mountain man look!

Honored Contributor

Re: Clean Shaven Or Facial Hair

It depends on who the man is & how I perceive him with or without facial hair- you know, that hubba hubba feeling! 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Prefer no facial hair. Short hair, too.

Honored Contributor

I'm a fan of the 'day old growth' look.  Tumbled, but not neglected.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

clean shaven

Respected Contributor

If I'm dating a man, he's better be clean shaven - although I like the scruffy look on some of the actors. 

Honored Contributor

I'm a fan of the scruffy look on my husband when we're on vacation or a long weekend.  His clean shaven face looks and smells so good though - it's hard to resist kissing him.

I'm not a fan of the long beards at all.

Honored Contributor

My DH had a full beard when we got married but he went to the barber once a week and had it trimmed so it was very neat. Then he got poison ivy all over his neck and face very badly and the doctor said the beard had to go because it holds germs and he didn't want the poison ivy to be all infected. So the doctor shaved it all off and it was a bloody mess from the shaving. He still has some scars. Anyway, he never grew it back. I liked it.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes to nicely kept beards or the slightly unshaven look. No to just a mustache and or goatee.

Respected Contributor

I prefer clean shaven men but if they groom their facial hair and keep it very clean and neat that could be nice too.