Honored Contributor

Re: Clarify live hours please?

That's interesting then they should notify Customer Service (again, not the people that just answer the phones) because according to them.....well...they say, "That's news to them."

Also, why did they take it down from Google?  Is this a big secret?  I'm curious.

I think QVC is going to (fill in your words) just like everything else.

I did notice the other night seeing someone I've never seen before.  I have no idea who she is.  She wasn't very good at all.

Thank goodness I can get every channel known to man so I found some other numbing thing to put on the TV in the bedroom.

I just sent back another huge box of clothes that are supposed to be my size but don't fit.

I remember back maybe 1 1/2 to 2 years ago I could order something in a size and it would fit every single time.

Now because QVC has different countries make their garments (especially China, China and more China) the sizes vary so much it's crazy.

I've been reaching into the closets where I'd put the older clothes and wearing those.  They aren't a bigger size, just much better made, that's all.

QVC charges us $3.50 or more per garment shipping but they put the clothes into one huge box.

Well, I've been playing their game.  I find one of those huge boxes they use and put so many pieces of clothes (return) in I can barely life the thing.

I get teased at the Post Office about sending so much back in one box.

Works for me!  I'm slow to catch on, but eventually a dummy like myself will eventually get it!

Respected Contributor

The overnight hosts must be nervous about possibly losing their jobs. 

Super Contributor

If it doesn't sell pretty good during 7am-11:59pm it's probably not going to get better 12-7am. Who wants to watch the same thing repeated ad nauseum.

Contributor

TO ANNABELLETHECAT,  You said you put many return items in the same box. Check your refunds.  I'll bet you're still not getting a full refund for each item, if that's your plan. They do deduct the return shipping from each item. 

Honored Contributor

I am sure Qvc is cutting costs..  I dont totally understand what they are doing. I never watch, only buy online.  Does this mean during the day in california  we will be seeing pre aired programs?

i imagine with China tax, things are expensive.  Also with many hosts retiring maybe they are reorganizing to be more efficient. Things like TSV might be better pre recorded ?  What do you think?

Esteemed Contributor

I never watch previously recorded shows......reasons being i prob have already seen a show i might be interested in....turned this morning and all it was was a REPEAT of the TSV hour (how many of those can they do???) and if i did 

waste my time watching there is a good chance size, quantity, color, etc would already be sold out..........not worth wasting my time..............Seems QVC is not sure what they are doing..........didn't they just hire a BUNCH of new hosts who have been showing products at overnights and are in training???? Between endless TSV hours and limited clothing lines, and the same products being repeated constantly and now this previously recorded....... watching less and less