Honored Contributor

City University and State University of NY

To go on line starting Monday March 16

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: City University and State University of NY

Heard that. Wouldn't they be surprised if they find that it is CHEAPER to do schooling online? Smiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox :  Many university systems are already online for the duration; this includes all campuses of University of CA, various ivy league schools and all campuses of University of Maryland.  Bottom line: if your school isn't yet online, it will soon be.

Respected Contributor

I work at a community college in NE Ohio, and they are suspending all in-person classes starting next week (we are on spring break right now).  Online classes will meet as usual and all others will resume online the following week, after the faculty get online training next week.

This will be a big mess because  many classes can't really be taught online (think biology, nursing, etc).  We haven't had any cases in this county yet, but I think they are afraid of lawsuits if they stay open and someone returns from spring break with the virus.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

Berea College in Kentucky has called off classes for the remainder of the academic calendar.

University of Kentucky will have spring break and when students return from spring break all classes will be delivered online instead of face to face for a period of at least 2 weeks.  

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *