Esteemed Contributor

I saw a billboard advertising Cinnamon Coca-Cola.  I find this drink to be intriging.  Has anyone tried it yet?

Honored Contributor

This is the first I heard of it.  I like cinnamon, I like Coca Cola.  I'll give it try when I see it.

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal 

Sounds different and I do like cinnamon, however! I quit drinking cola type drinks ages ago. For those that imbibe, it does sound kinda intriguing.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Cinnamon...yes!  Coke....no!  But thanks for keeping us currentSmiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@hckynutGlad to see you, John.  Happy holidays to you and yours.

BTW-  had my first cola in at least 6 months last night - would have asked for cinnamon if I'd known about it.  Maybe in July!

Trusted Contributor

I have tried it!  I like it for an occasional drink but beause it taste a bit like candy it gets to be sickening.  

Honored Contributor

@millieshops   I'm surprised you didn't have a reaction after 6 months.  Many many years ago, I had a sip of coke after not indulging for many years (yup, I'm a wise old crone).   I thought I had swallowed battery acid....not a pleasant experience and that ended any desire for any kind of soda.

Honored Contributor

Not a soda fan, other than a cream soda or root beer float very occasionally. I'm a sweet tea southern girl, LOL!

DH on the other hand drinks soda all day long, between Mountain Dew, Orange Crush and Root Beer.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

As much as I like cinnamon I'll be sticking with my club soda and lemon.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor
I think I’d like this combination but Coke has added way too much carbonation in recent years so I drink it anymore.