Respected Contributor

Christy Brinkley on with her wines now..

I know...work done, plenty of bucks to pay for it all, and beautiful to begin with...but dang...the eternal beach gal...she looks fantastic. 

Don't know how some get great work, her, Dolly, and others.

And some...are a train wreck.  I really do wonder...is it the docs? Their skill? The way your own system takes to it all. Out of my realm of expertise, that's for sure.

Honored Contributor

Re: Christy Brinkley on with her wines now..

@amyb wrote:

I know...work done, plenty of bucks to pay for it all, and beautiful to begin with...but dang...the eternal beach gal...she looks fantastic. 

And some...are a train wreck.  I really do wonder...is it the docs? Their skill? The way your own system takes to it all. Out of my realm of expertise, that's for sure.

she has great genes, looks after herself diet, exercise etc

and a good surgeon

look at people who smoke and drug, eat a ****** diet 

Esteemed Contributor

Couldn't take that gooey sales pitch voice any longer.........just changed the channel.

Respected Contributor

@amyb wrote:

Dolly Parton should have stopped a few procedures ago.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

@mom2four0418 add MS ............to the list

Respected Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

@fthunt Who is MS?

Respected Contributor

@Ladybug724 wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

@fthunt Who is MS?

Wondering the same thing...

Respected Contributor

My guess MS is Martha Stewart.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@amyb wrote:

Dolly Parton should have stopped a few procedures ago.

Lol...Miss Dolly will never stop! I read her autobiography years ago...it will make your head spin every tweak, and tuck she's proud to tell you about. At that time, names of docs all listed in the back of the book, everything shared. 

God Bless her~love her, she's beautiful inside and loves to glitz it up on the outside~that's her. Yes...sometimes now it seems "time" but girl's gonna go out that way. Bf, who also loves her, said recently, after she's gone and if they dug her up 100 years later, she'd probably still look the same! 

Honored Contributor

@amyb,

I've often thought that too.

Why do some look so great? They must have found the best plastic surgeon. I agree that Dolly who I adore did a little too much these past few years. But maybe you have to keep doing it?

Jane Fonda looks great too.

And Christy Brinkley is still so pretty it's ridiculous! I've always thought she was so pretty.

But as good as some look , I don't think I could ever ever do it!

The pain. The recovery. The unsureness of how it will turn out.

And some seem to do things way too young. It's a scary thing when they all start looking the same.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"