Honored Contributor

Christopher Lawford, Peter's Son and JFK's Nephew, Dies at 63

[ Edited ]

Christopher Lawford, nephew of JFK and son of Peter Lawford who was married to JFK's sister, Patricia, " had a medical emergency at a Los Angeles yoga studio Tuesday evening and later died of 'natural causes,' according to TMZ."

In my opinion, he was a look-alike to his dad, Peter. Both were very handsome men. 

I read this news on People magazine's website.

Honored Contributor

Re: Christopher Lawford, Peter's Son and JFK's Nephew, Dies at 63

Never heard of him.  Did he have any claim to fame of his own?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Never heard of him.  Did he have any claim to fame of his own?

According to TMZ "appeared on "General Hospital," "Terminator 3," "All My Children," "Fraiser" and various other TV series. He was also a correspondent on "EXTRA."  

But i never saw him on any of these. I did see him promoting a book several years ago about conquering his addiction issues and I thought he was intelligent and charming.   He also was a law school graduate according to TMZ. (Not sure why he went to law school; he was wealthy and never used that degree to my knowledge). 

Honored Contributor

Am sorry to hear this.  I too have heard Christopher Lawford speak eloquently about the perils of addiction, and have found him to be a persuasive writer as well.  Had a troubled childhood and young adulthood.   RIP.

Honored Contributor

Sorry to hear about this.  It was reported by his cousin, Kerry Kennedy on Twitter, but it was news to his publicist.  Also, the LA County Coroner didn't know about it, but that can be explained apparently.

Honored Contributor

I saw this a few minutes ago and posted on the GH thread since he was on that show as well.  I never saw him on GH but I loved him on All My Children.  He looked just like his Dad and was extremely handsome.  He was  a Lawford and a Kennedy all in one and you cannot beat those looks at all.  Thanks @Pearlee

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Christopher Lawford,

https://theartmad.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Rest-In-Peace-Candle-1.gif

Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012He did indeed look just like his dad.  I remember as a fairly young girl and as a teen having a bit of a crush on Peter Lawford, who was on TV fairly often back then.  Between the looks and the somewhat British accent I thought he was "dreamy" as we used to say back then.   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Peter Lawford:

Related image

Son, Christopher:

Related image

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@beckyb1012He did indeed look just like his dad.  I remember as a fairly young girl and as a teen having a bit of a crush on Peter Lawford, who was on TV fairly often back then.  Between the looks and the somewhat British accent I thought he was "dreamy" as we used to say back then.   Smiley Happy

I know what you mean.  I have a copy of Little Women and watched just last week to try to pretend it was winter instead of August.  He was fine his whole life.  I always thought Pat Kennedy was the prettiest of all the girls in that generation too @Pearlee

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."