Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

Those are adorable, thank you for sharing.   I'm happy to see the post office is not eliminating Christmas like starbucks and their Christmas cups!   I boycott them nowSmiley Sad

@LindaSal  Starbucks does not owe anyone a Christmas themed cup.  Actually no business does, including the Post Office.

You can boycott them as you choose; others choose to see it as just a cup of coffee.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

Just preordered mine.  I love them.  Thanks for sharing!!!

Respected Contributor

Oh I love those.   Thank you for posting them.   I don't use many stamps but will get a bunch of these.   These are exactly the type of xmas stamps I like.

Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas stamps

[ Edited ]

for those who DONT care for the new 2017 holiday stamps, my post offices always have a decent selection of the older ones also from the past few years.

thanks @gidgetgh.....those are nice!

i usually buy a booklet or two of each of them. i like variety.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I prefer the Songbirds in Snow collection, but really think Holiday Windows captures the feeling.

ForeverHolidayWindows.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 I agree, it is just a cup of coffee, I just don't like their attitude, JMO.

Have a nice daySmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Cute!  I usually buy 1 book of Madonnas and 2 books secular.