Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Christmas stamps- available for pre-Order

These stamps are being released on October 7th and are available for pre-order now.  Sorry for the fuzzy picture.  I couldn't find a clearer one, but it's clear enough. 

B90B204D-56AD-40BA-804A-2415F4857E7E.jpeg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

Re: Christmas stamps- available for pre-Order

I like them. I have some left over from last year and don't send many cards anymore, but , we'll see if I buy them anyway.

Honored Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

I like them. I have some left over from last year and don't send many cards anymore, but , we'll see if I buy them anyway.

Surprising myself, I am not going to order these.  I'm going to use the otters in the snow as my Christmas stamps this year.  I think they are adorable.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

I bought my Christmas stamps the other day.  They're all winter scenes - a cardinal, deer, blue jay, red barn, pine trees with snow, a rabbit, horses... oh, they're just what I wanted.  I don't like to buy Santa Claus stamps - too much emphasis on Santa and not enough on the One we should be celebrating!  ❤

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Trusted Contributor

these are kind of cute.  I bought last years Christmas stamps before the price went up so i am good for this year.

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@catter70 wrote:

Surprising myself, I am not going to order these.  I'm going to use the otters in the snow as my Christmas stamps this year.  I think they are adorable.

@gidgetgh   I just Googled otters in the snow, and I love those stamps, too.  I like your idea of using them at Christmas this year. I may do that, too.  The release date is October 12th.  I couldn't get a picture of just the otters, so downloaded both of them.  I know you posted it before.

27A22374-2735-43F1-993E-AA1995DF7F0F.jpeg

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I don't mind those Christmas stamps posted, but I prefer religious postage stamps.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't even thought about Christmas stamps yet.  But I have purchased several sheets of others.  I'm partial to lighthouses so I ordered five of those from the last USPS catalog. I'm getting ready to order the Happy Birthday ones and the tap dancce ones and more of the lighthouses (if they aren't all gone already).

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh 

I love that you post the new stamps as they come out. 

A couple of years ago, I bought up a ton of stamps when they were still 50 cents, and there were soooo many really cool ones, history related, pretty holiday etc. 

Lately I don't see ones I really like. At least at the post office. I don't really look online. I suppose there might be more selection online?

At any rate, I love seeing what is coming, thanks for posting!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much for posting, I will definitely order some. And I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a nice religious one this year. I wasn't real crazy about the one from last year.