Esteemed Contributor

Christmas music always puts me in a festive mood. It evokes such pleasant memories of my childhood! I look forward to shopping during the holiday season, and listening to the music playing in the stores. When I need a little inspiration on cleaning day, I sometimes listen to it on Pandora.😁

I am not certain of how much shopping I will do in stores this season, but will welcome the holiday tunes if, or when I do.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I enjoy Christmas music and start listening to it in Nov. I will not be doing any shopping in stores this season.

Honored Contributor
Heard White Christmas yesterday in the grocery store!
Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@millies daughter  Not in stores, but SiriusXM is playing Christmas music on the Hallmark station.

@PA Mom-mom , Wait what?  SInce when?  I checked Tuesday and Channel 70 was still the Billy Joel channel.  According to SiriusXM, it switches over to the Hallmark Channel on November 5th and will begin playing x-mas music 24/7.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Christmas music

[ Edited ]

LipstickDivaa  To tell the truth, I didn't check. I was going off an advertisement on another Siriuss station. They said the started this week.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  Here's what I found online: You need to use the app, I think.

SiriusXM announced today that 14 of its 17 holiday music channels are available now on the app.

The lineup will include 17 ad-free channels including a new channel, Jolly Christmas.

The holiday music channels include traditional songs, classic Christmas carols, holiday pop, country Christmas, contemporary, soul, Hanukkah and Christmas favorites.

Subscribers to SiriusXM can listen on the mobile app and on devices including smart TVs, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple TV, PlayStation and Roku.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  Here's what I found online: You need to use the app, I think.

SiriusXM announced today that 14 of its 17 holiday music channels are available now on the app.

The lineup will include 17 ad-free channels including a new channel, Jolly Christmas.

The holiday music channels include traditional songs, classic Christmas carols, holiday pop, country Christmas, contemporary, soul, Hanukkah and Christmas favorites.

Subscribers to SiriusXM can listen on the mobile app and on devices including smart TVs, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple TV, PlayStation and Roku.

@PA Mom-mom , gotcha.  When I got in my car at lunch I immediately went to Channel 70 and it was still Billy Joel.  I was bummed.  LOL   

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Essentially the only stores I go in are the grocery and Sam's Club, and occasional visit to the farm store. In every case, I haven't noticed any music at all, now that you mention it. 

It wouldn't bother me in the least. I listen to Christmas music off and on all year.