Esteemed Contributor

Re: Christmas in July chat (no negative responses, please)

I have been watching much of the day and overnight....didn't need the TSV....I have too many sit abouts...not to mention I am such a klutz that glass lid would be broken shortly after I received it....lol...

I did purchase those bracelets Jennifer showed...I bought one of each kind...I think my granddaughter might like them and be able to trade them with her friends....

I have always liked CIJ....I look forward to it every year...when I worked I would request the day off....

Trusted Contributor

I have such an extensive Christmas collection. I am trying to scale down. But I can see where others would enjoy watching the Christmas shows!
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

This Christmas Eve baby loves Christmas anytime of the year.  When you have to wait all year for two special days in a row you just cannot wait.  It is no longer gifts for my but the FOOD, birthday cake one day then Pumpkin Pie ect...  the next. 

Do not mind dreaming or planning for it in July!!

December 23 here, love having my birthday at my favorite time of year.

You have a great birthday as well!!

P.S. December 23 1960 was my parents wedding day and I used to tell people as a child that they got married on the 23rd and I was born on the 24th.  I would stop right there everytime and my poor Mom would have to finish the story with the one year time in between the wedding and my birth.  I loved to embarrass her.  Her birthday was January 1st. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I really like the TSV, my favorites are the church and the carolers.  I'd love to get at least the church, but I have all my parent's decorations and those I've collected over a lifetime.  I could probably open my own store, lol.

Be on the lookout for the set of holiday bags they offer that come with ribbon ties attached.  Really good quality!  I can't think of the brand name at the moment.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

This Christmas Eve baby loves Christmas anytime of the year.  When you have to wait all year for two special days in a row you just cannot wait.  It is no longer gifts for my but the FOOD, birthday cake one day then Pumpkin Pie ect...  the next. 

Do not mind dreaming or planning for it in July!!

December 23 here, love having my birthday at my favorite time of year.

You have a great birthday as well!!

P.S. December 23 1960 was my parents wedding day and I used to tell people as a child that they got married on the 23rd and I was born on the 24th.  I would stop right there everytime and my poor Mom would have to finish the story with the one year time in between the wedding and my birth.  I loved to embarrass her.  Her birthday was January 1st. 

That's a fantastic story Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

Wow, the church is gone already.  OK, I broke down and ordered the gingerbread house.  I like the carolers but I already have so many, especially Dickensian.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

This TSV is very nice.  Each and every option.  I'll have to take another look to see which one I like the best. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I'm back..........I do believe that I like the Santa the best!  Vibrant colors.  Cheerful!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
New Contributor

Although I do wish it was the weekend of the 25th, I guess there really is no better way to spend a couple 90+ degree days! (Air conditioning or no, I'll not be drinking cocoa this CIJ!) I'm a little sad that they have no Christmas-y jingle or music or intro at all this year....

Respected Contributor

A friend of mine has Jim Shore Christmas ornaments
and a pretty angel and this thread reminded me I want to
see if he has shows coming up.

👍👍👍

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••