Trusted Contributor

Re: Christmas in July chat (no negative responses, please)

I save every year for my Christmas gifts and decorations.  I saw these TS beauties and to me, the price was really good for what it is.  I said in the Home VPH thread that I decided to buy one of each and the mirror set for my friends for a gift.  I think they're perfect for gifts.

I won't even tell here how I bought a bunch of stuff for my own Christmas decorating this year.  I do know I spent the whole budget on all VPH items so I can't watch the rest of the day because I'll go over budget.

I've always enjoyed CIJ and its always fun to watch and it generates happiness for me since our family loves Christmas. 

Enjoy the shows everyone!! 

Respected Contributor

I don't mind it. I'm looking for an artificial tree. I like some of the flocked trees by Vickerman but some aren't marked down or have a very small discount. I'll check in here and there to see if they offer anything I want. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Esteemed Contributor

I don't like the way that they keep pushing Holidays earlier and earlier...BUT I do like the shows today for a break..... and to see what is new.....

The weather has been so crappy here that it is a nice change of pace.....I got 2 of TSV....the carolers and the Gingerbread house. I decorate the plate rack above my dining table with small gingerbread houses and I think the TSV will look cute on the table in front of it.....not sure where I will put the Carolers yet but I think they are all so pretty.

Honored Contributor

This Christmas Eve baby loves Christmas anytime of the year.  When you have to wait all year for two special days in a row you just cannot wait.  It is no longer gifts for my but the FOOD, birthday cake one day then Pumpkin Pie ect...  the next. 

Do not mind dreaming or planning for it in July!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I don't like the way that they keep pushing Holidays earlier and earlier...BUT I do like the shows today for a break..... and to see what is new.....

The weather has been so crappy here that it is a nice change of pace.....I got 2 of TSV....the carolers and the Gingerbread house. I decorate the plate rack above my dining table with small gingerbread houses and I think the TSV will look cute on the table in front of it.....not sure where I will put the Carolers  I think theyet buty are all so pretty.

I agree!  I thought so the instant they aired them and most all of her things this year are really lovely.  Of course, thats the very reason I must stop watching otherwise my Christmas budget will be a deficit!!

Valued Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

This Christmas Eve baby loves Christmas anytime of the year.  When you have to wait all year for two special days in a row you just cannot wait.  It is no longer gifts for my but the FOOD, birthday cake one day then Pumpkin Pie ect...  the next. 

I am a Christmas Eve Baby too!  Now that we live so far from family and only see them a couple of times a year, Christmas time is even more precious!  Although I am blowing my whole budget for today,  I have decided to go for the Snowman TSV after all, it is too nostalgic!  Merry Christmas in July to all!

Honored Contributor

@brbfromTX wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

I am a Christmas Eve Baby too!  Now that we live so far from family and only see them a couple of times a year, Christmas time is even more precious!  Although I am blowing my whole budget for today,  I have decided to go for the Snowman TSV after all, it is too nostalgic!  Merry Christmas in July to all!

From your nic it appears you may be a Texas girl too, (Tyler Texas here) but even if your are not Happy Birthday for 2015!! 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

It doesn't bother me seeing Christmas in July,
a nice change of shows and merchandise offered.

Fun to watch on a hot summer day and imagine
nice cool weather.

😊

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Valued Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@brbfromTX wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

From your nic it appears you may be a Texas girl too, (Tyler Texas here) but even if your are not Happy Birthday for 2015!! 

Yes ma'am! (Rural Brazoria County)Only since '98 though-Love it here, although far from family.  You have a Happy Birthday 2015, too!  Little steamy here today and storms headed our way!   Hopefully it's cooler up in your area!  I have to get out before rain hits, enjoy your day!

Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

December 23 here, love having my birthday at my favorite time of year.