Super Contributor

Christmas in July Begins 6/28th With Mr. Christmas as TSV

Does anyone have any information on what the TSV will be?  Can't wait.  Probably shouldn't be buying anything as I have too much already.

Respected Contributor

Re: Christmas in July Begins 6/28th With Mr. Christmas as TSV

I can't watch any Christmas in July.  Warmth and summer is finally here and I don't want to be reminded of WINTER!!!  And I certainly do not need any more holiday decorations! For those of you who do...enjoy!

Respected Contributor

The last thing I need is more Christmas decorations.

Esteemed Contributor

@usffan  I'm as excited as you are, and am in the PST time zone, so it kicks off at 9pm. on the 27th.  here! I don't know what the TSV will be, but I would love for it to be a carousel. I have always wanted to buy one of theirs, but never have.

I am looking forward to Christmas this year because of the LOVE, JOY, PEACE, and GOODWILLl it symbolizes, and we need it now more than ever!😊 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I shudder at the thought of Christmas in June starting 

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I shudder at the thought of Christmas in June starting 

I thought they would cancel it due to all the issues with shipping and customer service not answering.

Honored Contributor

@usffan wrote:

Does anyone have any information on what the TSV will be?  Can't wait.  Probably shouldn't be buying anything as I have too much already.

@usffan 

Join us over in the Holiday forum for discussions about Chirstmas In July. We love it and have lots of fun all month long with it. 

Posting here in Community Chat you will get a lot of nasty replies as so many don't 'feel the love' like we do for the event. 

You appear to be a newer poster, if so, welcome to the boards, and come join us in the Holiday Forum, where you won't get your head bit off for loving this wonderful yearly event!

Esteemed Contributor

years ago i had a problem with an item from mr christmas....customer service was awful....never bought from them again.....

Respected Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@usffan  I'm as excited as you are, and am in the PST time zone, so it kicks off at 9pm. on the 27th.  here! I don't know what the TSV will be, but I would love for it to be a carousel. I have always wanted to buy one of theirs, but never have.

I am looking forward to Christmas this year because of the LOVE, JOY, PEACE, and GOODWILLl it symbolizes, and we need it now more than ever!😊 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles: For the first time, I am more than ready for Christmas In July. I agree with you, we've been through the mill this year (and it's not over yet).  I think we all need a little joy. Can't wait!!! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SandySparkles My knee jerk reaction when I read your post was to say how exciting that is that you can see the TSV an hour earlier lol.  Wow, I need to get out more haha.  And I as well am looking forward to the TSV and also the rest of Christmas in July. Smiley Happy