Respected Contributor

Christmas in August, September, October . . .

What do you think about QVC's Christmas programming beginning in August? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Christmas in August, September, October . . .

I'm not liking it  A few yrs ago they started early and by the time Christmas came I was all Christmas'd out and so over it,my holidays were awful.

Esteemed Contributor

It actually started in July and it is ridiculous.

Occasional Visitor

Who cares? A lot of people like it. I like it. I like to see what is going to be popular for the season. Some people shop early and if you don't like it the solution is simple.... turn the channel! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Don't forget that they had Christmas in July programming all that month, too. I haven't watched even a minute of it.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

I really, really dislike it!

Valued Contributor

I also did not watch a second of CIJ that goes on & on for months.  I get that people find it easier on the budget to shop early---I do as well: but QVC keeps showing the same things that have been around for yrs. over & over.  Very annoying.

I made up my mind to not buy any Christmas gifts from QVC.  I refuse to do business w/a company that I find annoying.

Honored Contributor

I don't buy Christmas at any time, but I assume someone must because there are more and more early Christmas shows --and even one of my supermarkets is now into Christmas in..... sales.

But there are lots of shows with merchandise I don't want to buy and I don't think there's a difference.  Someone wantrs them or they'd be gone, wouldn't they?

Esteemed Contributor

It really does not bother me. I just do not watch, but obviously a lot of people do. The shows actually start  every July, and as it gets closer to December, there will be even more.

Saturday was beauty day on the "Q'. I like those days, and I watched several of the shows,  but lots of people don't. We all have likes and dislikes. I tune in when I want to and ignore when I choose not to watch the programming. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Words cannot describe how disgusting I find it to be.  I havent had QVC on more than 3 minutes since Thursday.  I've become a non-viewer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment