Honored Contributor

My daughter and her fiance like to do fun things like that together.

They will dye Easter eggs, carve pumpkins, make gingerbread houses.

So last year I gave them a jigsaw puzzle as one of their gifts.  She told me since I got them into it last year, this year he gave her a few that they could do together.

I used to do them all the time and for some reason stopped.

I was given an Amazon card and may just use it to get a few for myself.

Respected Contributor

Gee, we just got into puzzles again, too.  Put a 500 piece together a week or so ago, it took us 5 days and I went and bought 2 more.  Target had a really good selection.  I might start another one today if I get everything done that I need to do.  We hadn't done a puzzle for years and forgot how much fun they can be.

Honored Contributor

My niece gifted me a 1000 piece puzzle that is super hard just looking at the picture.  She's coming over on Sunday and guess who's helping me with it?  I love puzzles but give me a chance here!  LOL

Honored Contributor

I was never into puzzles even as a kid.  I only remember doing one.  It was Mary Poppins.  She was flying away with her umbrella.  lol

Honored Contributor

Puzzles are a great way for families to pass time together.  We enjoy them with DS, DDIL,and grandkids.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew -I'm glad you started this thread.

It made me buy a puzzle to pass the time and I forgot how much I enjoyed doing them.

I had stopped because of cats!