Trusted Contributor

Re: Christmas Songs Out of Season

Their forecasting snow here today (Ut) so this morning I was singing " The Weather Outside Is Frightful "  to my hubby. He wasn't  amused.  Does that count?

Honored Contributor

All the time!

My kids used to say:

" Can we please listen to something besides Christmas songs?!"😆 

@Carmie-

When I read your post I thought, is that my sister talkin about me?!

But I'm the younger sister so that's okSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Plaid Pants2, ok it's a little early to be injesting the holiday sauce.  LOL.  I've been in the Christmas mood too.  I even want to put on the music, so, I think it's just in our blood!!! LOL.  I'm sure there's a lot worse things you could have been doing, just lay off the juicy juice and I'm sure you'll be better in no time! LOL Woman Wink

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Maybe you heard it in a dream but did not remember the dream when you woke up!  I will wake up sometime knowing I had a dream but can't remember any details!!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

I enjoy Christmas songs and movies all year round.  

I addressed my Christmas cards 2 weeks ago.   Placed my last Christmas orders last night and this morning.   I only have 4 more gift cards to buy, and then my Christmas shopping is done!   

Esteemed Contributor

I laughed when i saw this post because the other day for some unknown reason...i started singing "We wish you a Merry Christmas" out loud....and couldn't get it out of my head the rest of the day!!   Haven't seen anything Christmas-sy....so not sure where it came from!! haha

Respected Contributor

I absolutely love Manneheim Steamroller and will listen to itheir Christmas music all year round.   Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Valued Contributor

Awwww now you've gone and done it.  I instantly envisioned the "Christmas Story" dinner.

Deck the Halls!   Thanks a lot!  LOL!!

Valued Contributor

joy to the world2.jpg

Christmas Doll.JPG

banner.jpg

Respected Contributor

Yup, but oddly not the english ones.  The ones that pop into my head sometimes are Dona Nobis Pacem ( Bobby Darin version) and Rui Rui Chiu ( the Monkees Acapella version). I guess since I first heard them "out of season" I consider them Fair game anytime.  Christmas is coming but AUTUMN IS ALMOST HERE!