Valued Contributor

I have a wide variety of Christmas music and love to listen while I bake cookies and decorate my house for Christmas.

Rod Stewart

Andre Bocceli (sp?)

Harry Conick Jr

Mannheim Steamroller

Barry Manilow

Neil Diamond

and lots more

And off topic--

I got my grand nieces and nephews t shirts that has looks like cross stitch and there are pictures that represent jingle bells..batman smells..robin laid an egg...etc. They are at the age where they think that is THE funniest thing ever. They will get a kick out of them. Had to get one for myself too LOL!

Honored Contributor

@cimeranrose wrote:

Hi Cherry - my all-time favorite Christmas carol is "Silent Night". Even as a little girl, singing it brought a special reverent feeling to my heart.

If you get a chance sometime, I think you might enjoy a 2012 TV movie "Silent Night." It's the story of how Josef Mohr, an Austrian priest, wrote "Silent Night." I watch it through my ROKU on the BYU TV channel. If you don't have ROKU, you can go to BYUTVdotorg on your computer and watch it. It's about 90 minutes long. Once you get on BYUTV, click on "shows" and scroll down til you find it. At the end of the movie he sings "Silent Night" along with some other people to his small congregation. During the credits it said that Josef Mohr died in 1848, a poor country priest, unaware of the worldwide success and impact of "Silent Night."

A German flavored,  tourist destination ,in my state ,built a replica of the little chapel   for people to enjoy. It is a tiny little church just a cute as can be.

Valued Contributor

That sounds really nice cherry.