Trusted Contributor

Re: Christine Scanlon from HSN Arrested!!!!

@nomless wrote:

I don't understand how this story from 2016 about Dr. Sevinor relates to the current thread about Chris Scanlon. 

???

People that have been on television shopping that have had legal problems.

That's the connection.

Trusted Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
Looks like posters here have already decided she’s guilty. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Warrants are no joke.  There is very little possibility that the judge that issued them made a mistake.  Judges need proof to issue them.

Honored Contributor

@Maggie Nolia wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

Wow.

I was a big fan of Chris Scanlon's. I remember her side-kick, Steve (a host who died of brain cancer) and how funny they were together. On Halloween, they would dress up as a famous couple and sell on air together. It was the same kind of chemistry that you would see between Colleen Lopez and Suzanne Sommers; it just "worked"

Was that Steve guy on QVC before he was on HSN?

@Maggie Nolia. @SahmIam.  That was Steve Chaney who was a favorite of mine.  I remember him for his kindness to customers who called in.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   Thank you!! Yes, Steve Chaney! I loved the chemistry the two of them had when working. I remember reading an article in the Tampa Times (?) of how their families hung out together as their kids were the close in age. 

He was a great host. When I heard he had died after a long battle....so sad.

Trusted Contributor

WOW! I watch he for all those 20 years. I remember when she started on HSN. I'm sad for her. 

Honored Contributor

@SarahW wrote:

@Reever wrote:

I have to wonder if she fell in with the wrong crowd. Perhaps she was suffering from a disease also. We just dont know the details of WHAT she stole and WHY she stole it. I sent a message to Colleen Lopez and will report back if she has any news.

Seriously???   You actually think Colleen Lopez would stoop to gossiping about a friend and former coworker?    Good grief, what unmitigated gall. 

@SarahW  This poster thinks it's always her job to get to the bottom of things.  

Honored Contributor

What a shame she has ended up in such a plight...
Honored Contributor

I'm SMH.  How do some of you remember all this stuff?  Some of these names are familiar but to recall all the dirt on these different people, do y'all keep notes or something?  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I'm SMH.  How do some of you remember all this stuff?  Some of these names are familiar but to recall all the dirt on these different people, do y'all keep notes or something?  

@JeanLouiseFinch.  Some people have excellent memories. You wouldn’t believe the things I remember.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch.  Some people have excellent memories. You wouldn’t believe the things I remember.

@proudlyfromNJ  - I do too, but those things are about my own family, life experiences, etc.