Respected Contributor

Re: Christine Scanlon from HSN Arrested!!!!

@SilleeMee wrote:

@nomless wrote:

I don't understand how this story from 2016 about Dr. Sevinor relates to the current thread about Chris Scanlon. 

???

Or the posts about Carolyn Yovan either....going off topic.

After nearly 100 posts on the subject, I see this as a natural progression of conversation.  

Whether Christine Scanlon, Carolyn Yovan, Dr. Sevinor or my great-aunt Fanny, any fall from grace is sad to observe and a lesson to be learned. 

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Valued Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Wow.  I'll have to Google to see if I can find some details.  She  looks 20 years older than 59 but I suppose we'd all look old and beat up in mug shots.

LOL!  No hair and makeup and lighting before mug shots.  Bummer.

Honored Contributor

Looks like posters here have already decided she’s guilty. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Respected Contributor

Wow it says that she was driving on a suspended license. In Florida, she will do some time for this. A hit and run with a fatality is serious. I always wondered what happened to her and Guy's marriage. I always liked both of them. 

Valued Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Wow.

I was a big fan of Chris Scanlon's. I remember her side-kick, Steve (a host who died of brain cancer) and how funny they were together. On Halloween, they would dress up as a famous couple and sell on air together. It was the same kind of chemistry that you would see between Colleen Lopez and Suzanne Sommers; it just "worked"

Was that Steve guy on QVC before he was on HSN?

Honored Contributor

I knew the name sounded familiar but couldn't place her until I saw the before picture.  I totally forgot about her.   I would of never guessed that was her in a million years.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

If you look at Pinellas County Florida Clerk of Courts you can see that this was not the first time that Carolyn Yovan as in trouble. She probably has a alcohol/substance abuse problem. Too bad, I thought she did well. I guess you never know what goes on in someones personal life. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@golding76 wrote:

I am not familiar with this HSN host, but I hope she can rebound from her fall from grace.  This sort of thing is heartbreaking to read about, and you can only hope and pray/send positive thoughts that she can emerge, somehow, from all this.

We do not know what her downfall was.  Yes, greed is there, but why such a need?

@golding76 

You said it so well.  Check Words to Ponder, there is a message there for you.

@golding76 ...Don't know if you got this since Notifications was down, hope you see my message.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

The former QVC jewelry vendor who was arrested was JOSEPH ESPOSITO. Apparently he had a marijuana growing operation in his warehouse in Providence Rhode Island. He was accused of selling marijuana to an undercover officer.  

Respected Contributor

I think it’s perfectly natural to bring up others that find themselves in similar situations as Chris Scanlon, as all the people are shopping channel related.  In my earlier post, I mentioned the Sterling Signatures vendor that was arrested a few years ago.  They all share a common thread and are likely to be known by people in this forum.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James