Esteemed Contributor

Re: Christine Scanlon from HSN Arrested!!!!

@Rowan wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

Does anybody here remember Guy Yovan’s now ex wife Carolyn? She used to sell Tatouage,wall decorations on HSN.She & Guy have a son Danny.

I just found out that she was arrested last year for DWI. She struck & killed a pedestrian.I’ve been trying to find more details but so far no luck.

Carolyn was a beautiful woman too.Almost didn’t recognize her from her mugshot.

It’s really sad when people appear to have it all.But don’t. You just never know what goes on in their private lives.

Use the inmate search feature on the Florida Department of Corrections website.

. OMG !! Carolyn was just sentenced in February  to 10 years in jail. “ There but for the grace of God go I”.

I hope both Carolyn & Chris can come out the other side stronger & better.I hope they get the support they need to move forward & lead happy & productive lives!!

Honored Contributor

Remember Dr Sevinor who used to sell skin care on HSN, he was a Miami and Boston plastic surgeon with a Boston accent. He was also arrested for drug possession, cocaine, I think, that ended his appearances on HSN. 

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Wow!  I knew the name was familiar.  I used to watch HSN quite a bit but in the past year, not much at all.

I used to really like her because she seemed kinda 'ditzy' and I like that.  It didn't seem put on, she just seemed a little 'scatter brained'.  I found it sweet and different.

It shows you a lot of things.  One is what a toll that Florida sun will do to your skin if you don't protect it.

It also shows you what make-up does for you.  People laugh when they tell me I don't look 72 and I say, "That's because...'I paint it up'".  But make-up does wonders.

Who knows what happened to her.  I've always read that many people are just one notch away from being homeless, etc.  People live day to day and month to month.

Could have been drugs, maybe she got a divorce, who knows?  I know someone who's going through a divorce in Florida and their laws are hard on women.  

I am just guessing here.  That's so sad.  Maybe she needs help and maybe now she'll get whatever help she needs.

I'll be thinking about this for a long time now.  It sounds like there was no one in her life she could depend on for her.

So true about people living paycheck to paycheck a few years ago there was a stat that said a good percentage of people have less than a thousand dollars to their name...so scary if you lose your job or have a life event...I hope she finds her way.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Super Contributor

5F3C5805-58D0-441E-80EB-98CD2AFBF0E2.jpeg4D8075E0-1247-4F2D-BBE3-3927470DA60C.jpeg

I remember Carolyn Yovan and Chris Scanlon.....tragic story for Carolyn.  Hoping Chis can come back from her current situation. 

Honored Contributor

Screenshot_2019-05-05 Dr Sevino Fired by HSN com for Crack Cocaine Possession Skincare net.jpg

Respected Contributor

I don't understand how this story from 2016 about Dr. Sevinor relates to the current thread about Chris Scanlon. 

???

Honored Contributor

@nomless wrote:

I don't understand how this story from 2016 about Dr. Sevinor relates to the current thread about Chris Scanlon. 

???

Or the posts about Carolyn Yovan either....going off topic.

Honored Contributor

I highly doubt Colleen will comment about Chris Scanlon.

Super Contributor

How sad!  Thank you for the updates on former HSN hosts because I've been curious about what has happened to them and what direction their lives have gone.  I had, of course, only assumed the best.  While I really don't remember the doctor, I do fondly recall Carolyn Yovan and Chris Scanlon. 

Esteemed Contributor

I guess this proves TV sales people can be thieves,tax dodgers,and worst of all: drunks who kill people,just like some of the population. I think most of them are pretty decent people,just like most of the population.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth