Honored Contributor

I also disliked her and much preferred Dara. Cristina always came across to me as snooty. And I really hated her talking about rest rooms  on airlines --- yuk.

Respected Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

Wow! What a property! I don't begrudge anyone's success, but I hope she is contributing to her local food bank.

Since the earliest days of the Joyful Heart Foundation, Cristina Carlino has been one of its most vocal and most generous supporters. The foundation was founded by actor Mariska Hargitay in 2004. Joyful Heart is a leading national organization with a mission to transform society’s response to sexual assault, domestic violence, and child abuse, support survivors’ healing, and end this violence forever.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Vivian wrote:

Wow! What a property! I don't begrudge anyone's success, but I hope she is contributing to her local food bank.

Since the earliest days of the Joyful Heart Foundation, Cristina Carlino has been one of its most vocal and most generous supporters. The foundation was founded by actor Mariska Hargitay in 2004. Joyful Heart is a leading national organization with a mission to transform society’s response to sexual assault, domestic violence, and child abuse, support survivors’ healing, and end this violence forever.

Thus showing one person's choice of charities is not necessarily another's.  To each her own or none, which is everyone's right.

Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Here are some pics of her new home.

https://www.dirt.com/gallery/moguls/power-players/cristina-carlino-house-brentwood-1203359985/cristi... 

Wow, I guess I'm born to be a peasant-I can't even imagine living in such a house. It is beautiful but much too grand for me. 

Frequent Contributor

They get bought out by these big corps or venture capitalists, make a fortune and then leave us customers who made them rich in the lurch. Laura Geller, who I love, is, sadly, the latest. I got the ladt Balance and Brighten TSV and they have totally changed the formula for the product. No coverage whatsoever. To make sure I wasn't imagining things I pulled out a compact That 's pgobably five or six years old and the products were like might and day. Beautiful coverage on the old stuff. He kits used to be so great. No more. And Philosophy is a cheap imitation of its former wonderfulness.

Honored Contributor

Re: Christina Carlino

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee   Now she is rolling in the dough.  What made her company special was excellent marketing of her product with the recipes on the front of the bottle and different flavors.  I'd like to know when Philosophy is going to take the sulfates out of their body wash.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

If we all worked our butts off like she did, and came up with products the public would purchase we too would be rich.  Me, I'm too lazy to put the work in so here I am.  Jealous?  Sure, but that's on me not on her.

Respected Contributor

@jlkz wrote:

Pictures:  cold, cold environment inside.  No thanks.

Totally agree.  The house is HUGE, I mean who needs that much room unless it's a hotel or you're moving your extended family in?  There is nothing warm or cozy about this place.  Even the pool isn't inviting.  There is no acreage. 

I'd rather take my $22M and buy myself an island with a small cottage on it.

Valued Contributor
I think she got ripped off. I wouldn’t want it even for one million. Would much rather a mid sized cozy cottage, even if I had millions
Honored Contributor

This is an old thread but I'll still comment.  She suffered from severe depression in her life and I wish her well.