Honored Contributor

Their story is already getting old @homedecor1 .  They better hurry up and sell.  

Honored Contributor

@jlkz wrote:

Pictures:  cold, cold environment inside.  No thanks.

I think I can be happy living there. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

I wanted to say the same but thought the Beekman "police" would take over ... and yes "they weren't so poor and their sales pitch is getting stale"...now it's kindness...please they're all  about marketing a good sales pitch.

I saw their mansion remodel not too shabby & all high end.

They are marketing geniuses, jump on any bandwagon and I don't believe one minute everything they manufacturer is "pure"...

Esteemed Contributor

@jlkz wrote:

Pictures:  cold, cold environment inside.  No thanks.

@jlkz  I need some color.  I could easily paint and furnish to my taste.  I'd take this house over mine any day.
Respected Contributor

Beautiful home with a beautiful view.

Respected Contributor

It is a beautiful house with a gorgeous view, however, I find it too sterile and cold.  Everything is either grey or white.  No color, no warmth.  I could never live in an environment like that.  I remember seeing photos of Doris Day's home in Malibu and it was absolutely stunning.  It reflected her personality.  It had so many beautiful shades of yellow and other colors and was decorated to perfection.  Now that was a house I would love to be living in.  It oozed so much charm.

Honored Contributor

The house itself is beautiful, but I don't like the way it's furnished.  I'm not sure those are her furnishings though.  I think that looks like it was the listing before she bought it.  After she bought it, the site just stuck her picture at the top.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

@NickNack - I think you're right, at least I hope so.  It looks like it was "staged" to sell.  That is very common here in L.A. for high end properties.  IMO they did a poor job - too sterile looking.  Not warm and inviting.

Valued Contributor

Not my taste and it looks kind of blah.   White and grey don't a warm, inviting home make, IMO.  I like Color.

Esteemed Contributor
Personally, I don’t like anything about the house, inside or outside. Is she married? Kids?
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead