Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:
Personally, I don’t like anything about the house, inside or outside. Is she married? Kids?

I don't know that she ever married, but I believe she's still with the same man she's been with for many years. They have a daughter together that's in college now. Cristina didn't have her until she was around 40 or so.

Respected Contributor

Re: Christina Carlino

[ Edited ]

They make wonderful, high quality products, get a big customer base, sell out to Mr. Big Shot, and then the quality goes into the toilet for a bigger profit margin.  That's the scheme. 😳

Honored Contributor

I've always liked Cristina, and thought she was a smart businesswoman.....I liked her Philosophy presentations, because you always learned something about the product...She was one vendor none of the hosts could push around or interrupt!

Her new home is gorgeous, however hopefully those are not her furnishings, as I find it very cold and almost sterile.....It needs to be warmed up quite a bit! But beautiful area, and home and Good for Cristina! I hope she is happy! I remember she and her husband had a daughter named Grace, I wonder how old she is now?? 

Esteemed Contributor

While this is the home she purchased. Those pictures are from the Redfin- those pictures are from the stage interior.

Occasional Contributor

I always liked her, I thought she was very business savy and she had a vision for her brand.  She capitalized on that and I don't begrudge her one bit!

Esteemed Contributor

Wow! What a property! I don't begrudge anyone's success, but I hope she is contributing to her local food bank.

Honored Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

Wow! What a property! I don't begrudge anyone's success, but I hope she is contributing to her local food bank.

@Vivian  It isn't for me to judge what people should do with their hard earned money. I wish her well. She had a good idea and the knowledge to make products people loved, and I think she worked hard for her success. How she spends her fortune is none of my business and IMO she should spend it however she wants to.

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I've always liked Cristina, and thought she was a smart businesswoman.....I liked her Philosophy presentations, because you always learned something about the product...She was one vendor none of the hosts could push around or interrupt!

Her new home is gorgeous, however hopefully those are not her furnishings, as I find it very cold and almost sterile.....It needs to be warmed up quite a bit! But beautiful area, and home and Good for Cristina! I hope she is happy! I remember she and her husband had a daughter named Grace, I wonder how old she is now?? 

"learned something about the products?" she talked a good game,,,,,Philosophy remains full of chemicals. I found her very dull and boring.

Respected Contributor

Why would you make a comment on her wealth? It's in really bad taste!

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

"learned something about the products?" she talked a good game,,,,,Philosophy remains full of chemicals. I found her very dull and boring.

@ellaphant Your opinion, of course, and I have mine!